Ugh, Tony Tillman Agan

Sorry I came off wrong saying I was D+. I could have been on only a few cruises and still be disappointed. He's been a repeat far too many times. Royal needs to find new people.

Some want new menus, I want new talant

Speaking of disappointment, as D+, you should know that you can find out in advance what talent is where. Variety is the spice of life but I'm disappointed that you posted this.

Find a new ship/cruise line or learn to research.

Let me make sure that I'm understanding this correctly.....because you choose to have no variety in your travel life......you are actually suggesting that a person should lose their job....their means of making a living.....just so you can be made happy.

*shaking my head and walking away from this*

• Like 1

I know on the Oasis we had an Elton John Tribute act. We stayed on for another week and there was another Elton John Tribute act. We decided to do something else that night. It may have been a good show, we are just not that big on tribute acts. The option to do something else is always there.

We saw this and thought it was excellent as are most of the Tribute Shows (Platters, etc.)

We just did a back to back on Indy and went to the ice shows four times. It all depends on the act.

Speaking of disappointment, as D+, you should know that you can find out in advance what talent is where. Variety is the spice of life but I'm disappointed that you posted this.

Find a new ship/cruise line or learn to research.

Where! No one knows what acts will be on any specific ship months in advance

That's what I want, variety!

If you are the expert researcher then you should have no problem letting me know the headliner for Adventure on Sept 10th, 2016

Edited by SeaUs

Where! No one knows what acts will be on any specific ship months in advance

That's what I want, variety!

If you are the expert researcher then you should have no problem letting me know the headliner for Adventure on Sept 10th, 2016

Just ask....

web_reservations@rccl.com

Please accept my apologies for being so ______. (fill in the blank)

I'm still waiting as well. Anyone care to share

Singing and dancing. There's a couple of Youtube videos out there but they're not very good. I've never seen him perform on a ship so I have no opinion.

Just ask....

web_reservations@rccl.com

Please accept my apologies for being so ______. (fill in the blank)

I am well aware of the email. Also you should be aware that there is no information given out much more than 3 weeks from the cruise date so how does it help with planning?

Edited by SeaUs

Never heard of the guy.

But I cannot name one entertainer from any cruise I have been on.....

He is very good, no question!. But after you see him twice, and hear the exact same show (I've met Sammy Davis, I'm a retired cop, and on and on) that's enough at least for awhile.

I am well aware of the email. Also you should be aware that there is no information given out much more than 3 weeks from the cruise date so how does it help with planning?

You would be incorrect in your statement regarding 3 weeks out. I know first hand. I'm not sure how far out they will respond but bottom-line I do know you have at a minimum (6) choices you can make.

1. Change cruises.

2. Change Cruise lines

3. Go on the cruise and watch him again.

4. Go on the cruise and not watch him.

5. Email RCCL to determine what they say and then make a decision.

and finally....

6. Sign on to CC and complain

None of us are excluded from making choices when selecting a cruise and what to do when on the cruise.

So ask yourself, "Is the entertainment on my cruise a deal breaker?" Only you can place your value on this question.

BTW, I caught his act on the Liberty. He's OK in my books. He's also on my next cruise. After doing #5, I'm choosing #4.

Looking forward to Freedom in a couple weeks and am very disappointed in learning that Tony Tillman is scheduled for this cruise. As Diamond plus members, we've seen enough of him. He's been entertaining on Royal Caribbean ships for at least 7 years. The shows almost identical. It's time to RETIRE him!!!
Ignorant useless post!....:rolleyes: