transport from fort lauderdale airport too terminal

billieholiday

Hallo, can some One tell me is there from fort lauderdale airport too the cruise terminal on the day the cruise is starting. We are near by in an hotel. And look what is the best transport by the hotel or airport.

What time is the best too go the terminal.

Sorry for My bad englisch I'm from the Netherlands

Greetings Billieholiday!

Check on line or email the hotel to see if they offer a shuttle service, you may need to book this when you check in. If not simply get a taxi (your hotel will sort it for you).

You will be emailed a suggested check in time by Celebrity. You do not have to keep to this time, Celebrity does this to try to avoid long queues. Check in usually starts from about 11.30 but rooms are not ready until about 1.30 so you will need to keep your carry on luggage with you.

Have a great cruise!

In FLL most people just take a taxi, it is a ten minute ride and costs about $15.00. Do not take the cruise lines transfers, it is a waste of money and you go when they tell you sometimes stopping to pick up people at other hotels. We always get there around 11A/M.

Hallo, can some One tell me is there from fort lauderdale airport too the cruise terminal on the day the cruise is starting. We are near by in an hotel. And look what is the best transport by the hotel or airport.

What time is the best too go the terminal.

Sorry for My bad englisch I'm from the Netherlands

Neem een ​​taxi, het is niet duur en niet een lange rit. Uw Engels is uitstekend. Goede reis!

I lived in Den Haag 40 years ago. Great memories!

What cruise are you taking?

Edited by twin123185

Taxi from the FLL area to the port or port back to FLL should run about $15+tip. You might save a few bucks by using Uber -- IMHO it is not worth the hassle for such a short trip.

How does Uber work in getting into the port area itself, a restricted area? I've been in taxis where the sheriff gave even the taxi driver a hard time to get in through the gates.

I don't recommend the hotel shuttles at all. They take longer, because there are bunch of people they cram into a big van and unloading and loading all that luggage is a pain. We did that once. It's not so convenient unless it's free, and we haven't found one that is. I think even if it WAS free we'd still just put the two of us in a taxi and be off.

We just have the front desk call a taxi. It's a MOST a ten-minute ride.

Same as when you disembark. Get out and find a taxi. Don't pre-arrange a shuttle because you'll have to wait for everyone and then they'll have to load all the luggage and then stop at each airline and unload those..... Just take a taxi for you.

We have a fischshop in the haque apeldoornselaan 282b . 40 jaar geleden hadden wij toen visverkoop wagen nu hebben wij daar 25 jaar een winkel. Misschien weet U dat We l.

Groeten van Billieholiday

Spijt me dat ik me niet herinneren. Ik heb veel vrije tijd drinken, roken en met een 3 jaar feest!

Hey I was 16 when I moved there in 1973!

Groeten van New Jersey,

Larry

How does Uber work in getting into the port area itself, a restricted area? I've been in taxis where the sheriff gave even the taxi driver a hard time to get in through the gates.

It should just be a simple matter of everyone showing ID. We live near the port, and I've taken friends and family to their ships - and picked them up, plenty of times. Never had a problem. Of course, I have an honest face. ;)

It would work the same way as if a friend or family member dropped you off. Show ID and go on to the ship.