Anthem Passenger Files Lawsuit

janetz

The man claims he was throw 15 feet in his cabin and knocked unconscious. He did not receive medical treatment when he woke up.

I believe he said 18 feet. I was on that sailing. Not sure where plaintiffs cabin was located. I didn't experience anything that severe

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The man claims he was throw 15 feet in his cabin and knocked unconscious. He did not receive medical treatment when he woke up.

I used your station last week. Had a nice ride back and forth to Chicago.:)

I'm surprised it took this long for a lawsuit.

Me too.

That said, *IF* what they claim is true, that they flew threw the air and were knocked unconscious and could not get medical assistance afterwards this will likely be quietly settled $$$$$$. People like to make fun of this guy for what happened, but if it happened like said I am sure it was pretty scary and luckily for them turned out as well as it did.

Me too.

That said, *IF* what they claim is true, that they flew threw the air and were knocked unconscious and could not get medical assistance afterwards this will likely be quietly settled $$$$$$. People like to make fun of this guy for what happened, but if it happened like said I am sure it was pretty scary and luckily for them turned out as well as it did.

Yes, that would be HORRIBLE *IF* what his ATTORNEY said is true. :eek::D

Edited by Big_G

The liar was thrown 18ft. That would be the cabin door into the ocean by my calculation. Out of almost 5600 souls he is the only one who flew further then the Wright Bros. first flight at Kitty Hawk N.C.[emoji574]️[emoji924]