Newest Koningsdam Pictures

InTheWASide

To be honest, I'm somewhat concerned that the Main Show Lounge, ( Billboard?) will prove to be way too small for the amount of passengers who want to see the new show concepts...
ro

540 pax. Morning show, matinee and two in the evening!

I counted 8 heated ceramic beds in the photo of the thermal suite. That is a few more than in the current thermal suites. But, I voice tbe same concern that I had about the size of the hydro pool on the Kongingsdam from the one photo I have seen of that venue: given the number of guests this ship will carry, are these facilities really large enough?

The MDR might be the prettiest I've seen on a newbuild in many, many years.

It's flat-out beautiful. November 23 needs to hurry up.

I agree. Overall, everything I have seen of the Koningsdam looks beautiful. I can't wait to sail on her.

Have been searching for an answer both on Cruise Critic & on the deck plans, for a Friend, but not sure of the answer..:confused:

On the Koningsdam deck plans for insides, outsides & verandahs in print it states "shower" .. For suites it states whirlpool bath & shower & also lists those cabins with roll in showers only.. No where except for suites do I see a tub listed..

In the stateroom symbol legend it has a * which indicates shower only.. I can't find any (stars) * on the inside, outside or verandah staterooms.. Do they have a tub in these bathrooms with the shower, or are they all showers only?

Haven't been following many of the threads on the cabins, & don't want to give my Friend a wrong answer..

If there are only showers, I might even consider this ship too, as find it very difficult to get into the HAL tubs without help from DH, since my Hip replacement..

Thanks..:)

Have been searching for an answer both on Cruise Critic & on the deck plans, for a Friend, but not sure of the answer..:confused:

On the Koningsdam deck plans for insides, outsides & verandahs in print it states "shower" .. For suites it states whirlpool bath & shower & also lists those cabins with roll in showers only.. No where except for suites do I see a tub listed..

In the stateroom symbol legend it has a * which indicates shower only.. I can't find any (stars) * on the inside, outside or verandah staterooms.. Do they have a tub in these bathrooms with the shower, or are they all showers only?

Haven't been following many of the threads on the cabins, & don't want to give my Friend a wrong answer..

If there are only showers, I might even consider this ship too, as find it very difficult to get into the HAL tubs without help from DH, since my Hip replacement..

Thanks..:)

Hi Betty, the Koningsdam will be the first HAL ship to not have a Bathtub till you get to a Signature Suite. Even the Vista Suites have a shower only. I am actually OK with this and it appears they will be larger in size than some of her competition such as Princess. But totally unknown at this point. But I do plan to take LOTS of picture and the various cabins and bathrooms on my Live From thread. Tom and I are in an aft Vista Suite so we will have just a shower.

Some of the details and finishes are really beautiful. I think this is a ship I'd like to wander the hallways and staircases to appreciate it. Don't care for the "down in a pit" look of main lido pool, but there is a proper aft sea view pool so maybe that doesn't really matter.

I counted 8 heated ceramic beds in the photo of the thermal suite. That is a few more than in the current thermal suites. But, I voice tbe same concern that I had about the size of the hydro pool on the Kongingsdam from the one photo I have seen of that venue: given the number of guests this ship will carry, are these facilities really large enough?

There's actually 10

Some of the details and finishes are really beautiful. I think this is a ship I'd like to wander the hallways and staircases to appreciate it. Don't care for the "down in a pit" look of main lido pool, but there is a proper aft sea view pool so maybe that doesn't really matter.

And it'll be interesting to see it finally because the aft pool deck has had ZERO coverage to date

Hi Betty, the Koningsdam will be the first HAL ship to not have a Bathtub till you get to a Signature Suite. Even the Vista Suites have a shower only. I am actually OK with this and it appears they will be larger in size than some of her competition such as Princess. But totally unknown at this point. But I do plan to take LOTS of picture and the various cabins and bathrooms on my Live From thread. Tom and I are in an aft Vista Suite so we will have just a shower.

The Family Oceanview has

"2 bathrooms — one with bathtub, shower, sink & toilet, one with shower & sink."

I am confident that when Captain Albert posts a bit later today that we will see lots of picture of the hand over :)

And nope, he didn't. Maybe we'll get to see some pictures of the next few days.