Pre-Cruise Emails

Justprettynpink

Just got the pre-cruise entertainment email for my Regal cruise in a couple of weeks.

I was very surprised.

Star Wars and Bridge of Spies were listed as media that will be on our cruise.

We are also having a Mardi Gras Party :confused:

We have rec'd a few pre cruise emails for April 30th. No entertainment ones. I think they were about dinning and shore excursions.

No email about captain or CD yet.

Julie

We have rec'd a few pre cruise emails for April 30th. No entertainment ones. I think they were about dinning and shore excursions.

No email about captain or CD yet.

Julie

The entertainment one has always been sent exactly two weeks before the cruise. Look for it April 16.

Last year on the Regal, on the last evening, they threw the Mardi Gras Party. It really was a lot of fun[emoji3] the orchestra played In the atrium. The whole place was packed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email from the maitre d' Silvio Zampieri on our Ruby May 15th Alaska cruise. It didn't give any bio information or even his last name like it used to do. It was basically an ad for Share, but at least it looks like the pre-cruise emails aren't gone.

Early on, it was nice upon booking to get the welcome aboard email...then so on every now and again until sailing. Last couple of cruises, I found them embedded in my cruise personalizer, all of them at once. Now with the new layout of the webpage, I can't even find them anymore. Can anyone tell me if they are still there, and how to find them?

Early on, it was nice upon booking to get the welcome aboard email...then so on every now and again until sailing. Last couple of cruises, I found them embedded in my cruise personalizer, all of them at once. Now with the new layout of the webpage, I can't even find them anymore. Can anyone tell me if they are still there, and how to find them?

Just checked my personalizer. I don't see them anywhere...

I checked everywhere on my Cruise Personalizer & there are no emails shown. We sail in a couple of weeks & I've only received an email promoting shore excursions (plus drink packages, spa reservations & prepayment of gratuities) about a month before our cruise.

Apparently their emails have become merely an advertisement & no longer provides useful information as we eagerly anticipate an upcoming cruise. :(

Well, at least you got to know ahead of time who was captain, CD, and chef...luckily for me, it doesn't matter....

Grace...you should have the Retreaters itinerary memorized by now and you'll have a great cruise again no matter who is in charge. ;)

I'm like you & have very rarely had the head honchos make a major difference in my cruises. :D

Grace...you should have the Retreaters itinerary memorized by now and you'll have a great cruise again no matter who is in charge. ;)

I'm like you & have very rarely had the head honchos make a major difference in my cruises. :D

I am hanging my head in shame, this year, we are missing the repo and going to the ABC islands a week later--8 nights then Disney for 3 days. Traveling with my son and DIL, I am glad they still want to hang with Mom. Lord willing next year for sure...Roland and the gang miss me :)

I am hanging my head in shame, this year, we are missing the repo and going to the ABC islands a week later--8 nights then Disney for 3 days. Traveling with my son and DIL, I am glad they still want to hang with Mom. Lord willing next year for sure...Roland and the gang miss me :)

Have a great cruise & next year hopefully you'll return to your great group on the repo cruise, :)