Reflection Concierge

Gracie115

Anyone here have a current email address for the Reflection Michael's Club Concierge? We sail in 3 weeks and have heard nothing from him/her or the "shoreside" concierge either.... I was under the impression that we should hear from this person prior to sailing if in a suite. We are in a CS.

Trying to set up dinner in Qsine for 30 people from our roll call and hoped he/she would be able to assist. So does anyone have any contact info that would help? Thanks!

I've been told that the email addresses for the MC Concierge have all been blocked so they cannot be inundated with requests. I would suggest calling Captain's Club and having them send an email to the shoreside concierge in charge of your ship.

Anyone here have a current email address for the Reflection Michael's Club Concierge? We sail in 3 weeks and have heard nothing from him/her or the "shoreside" concierge either.... I was under the impression that we should hear from this person prior to sailing if in a suite. We are in a CS.

Trying to set up dinner in Qsine for 30 people from our roll call and hoped he/she would be able to assist. So does anyone have any contact info that would help? Thanks!

Three weeks is far to early to have heard from the shoreside concierge. You are most likely to hear from them about a week before you cruise.

Three weeks is far to early to have heard from the shoreside concierge. You are most likely to hear from them about a week before you cruise.

Ok thanks, concerned because we NEVER heard from either the shoreside OR the actual Eclipse concierge last year before our TA in April.

Ok thanks, concerned because we NEVER heard from either the shoreside OR the actual Eclipse concierge last year before our TA in April.

The only time we have heard from the shoreside concierge is when we did a RS last Spetember. We have done 2 CS's since this was introduced (plus an S1 recently, which I did not expect any contact before) and heard absolutely nothing in each case.

The only time we have heard from the shoreside concierge is when we did a RS last Spetember. We have done 2 CS's since this was introduced (plus an S1 recently, which I did not expect any contact before) and heard absolutely nothing in each case.

AH......thanks for the confirmation about this.....I suspected they would only contact the high end suites and your experience confirms it( I guess a CS just isn't "high end" enough...HA!) .....will post here if actually hear from someone this time......

Edited by Gracie115

Reflection now has two concierges in Michael's: Samantha and Tatjana.

However this position is very demanding as so many suite passengers ask for help with reservations, on board issues, invitations to special events and so on.

We normally get a call or email in the week prior to the sailing from the shore side concierge. If there is something urgent I suggest calling Captain's Club.

Reflection now has two concierges in Michael's: Samantha and Tatjana.

However this position is very demanding as so many suite passengers ask for help with reservations, on board issues, invitations to special events and so on.

We normally get a call or email in the week prior to the sailing from the shore side concierge. If there is something urgent I suggest calling Captain's Club.

At the moment there are two on the Silhouette as well but one has just started a couple of cruises ago. They also pulled in extra bar staff when it was busy to help out.

On the Eclipse there is still only one concierge but the amount of work is far too much for one person now. They also struggle with the bar on the Eclipse at busy times - there seems to be a reluctance to ask for help at the moment on the Eclipse.

At the moment there are two on the Silhouette as well but one has just started a couple of cruises ago. They also pulled in extra bar staff when it was busy to help out.

On the Eclipse there is still only one concierge but the amount of work is far too much for one person now. They also struggle with the bar on the Eclipse at busy times - there seems to be a reluctance to ask for help at the moment on the Eclipse.

On the 1/10 Eclipse cruise the Michael's Club was used, but seldom busy. Except for activity before dinner it was seldom used from what we could tell. The concierge did not seem overly busy and the server/bar tender certainly was not. Which Eclipse cruise were you on and was it different?

We received an email from the shore-side concierge about 5 weeks before our sailing in a RS on Reflection. It was a form letter saying they would be in touch soon to talk about "preferences, needs, and desires". Needless to say we never heard from them again. So we finally emailed her back and our "needs" never made it to the ship. Well, they actually did, about half-way through the cruise. Oh well.

We were not contacted prior to sailing in a RS on Constellation, but it didn't matter. By the second day, all the liquor had been changed to our preferences. There wasn't much else that needed to be done that I remember, besides dinner reservations.

We received an email from the shore-side concierge about 5 weeks before our sailing in a RS on Reflection. It was a form letter saying they would be in touch soon to talk about "preferences, needs, and desires". Needless to say we never heard from them again. So we finally emailed her back and our "needs" never made it to the ship. Well, they actually did, about half-way through the cruise. Oh well.

I received the same email from the shore-side concierge prior to our 3/13 sailing on the Silhouette .

They never contacted me but I called the number on the email and requested reservations for 5 nights at different restaurants.

The shore-side concierge indicated all my reservations were set.

After embarkation ,I asked Anca(MC concierge) to confirm my reservations.

There were NO reservations!

Fortunately,Anca was fantastic and secured all our requests which was likely a challenge since we were a group of 8 people.

AH......thanks for the confirmation about this.....I suspected they would only contact the high end suites and your experience confirms it( I guess a CS just isn't "high end" enough...HA!) .....will post here if actually hear from someone this time......

Last year we were on a CS and received a call and email from the shoreside concierge. BTW, my brother (our emergency contact) received the call. He gave me the information and I returned the call. After updating my contact info we emailed each other a couple of times.

Based on these responses I don't think I'd trust anything I asked for to actually be communicated to the on board staff......:eek: I'll just wait till we board and try to make arrangements for our roll call dinner at Qsine.....

Just an update......we are now less than 2 weeks from sailing and STILL have had no communication with a shoreside concierge.....

I think as much as anything else this is just proving the theory that a "select" group of suite guests get these calls....just enough I suppose that X can call it a "perk"

Perhaps the more "squeaky the wheel....the more likely the contact" or "the bigger the spender..." is taken into consideration too...

I don't know but we'll see if that call comes in over the next week or so.....at this point it's as much about seeing if happens as anything else.....

Any one want to wager???? KIDDING!!!! :D:eek:

Just an update......we are now less than 2 weeks from sailing and STILL have had no communication with a shoreside concierge.....

I think as much as anything else this is just proving the theory that a "select" group of suite guests get these calls....just enough I suppose that X can call it a "perk"

Perhaps the more "squeaky the wheel....the more likely the contact" or "the bigger the spender..." is taken into consideration too...

I don't know but we'll see if that call comes in over the next week or so.....at this point it's as much about seeing if happens as anything else.....

We had concierge class, not suites. This may be a 'sometimes' service, but we were called a few weeks prior to our cruise by the shore side concierge asking for any requests they could help us with; we weren't home but a message was left to call back. We had no requests so didn't follow up.

My email from shoreside concierge came as a surprise.

The number in my phone for the shoreside concierge is 315--554-5073

The name was Flavia.

Worth a try but there was definitely some type of communication gap between the ship and shoreside concierge.

I hope your results are better than mine.

Good luck!

My email from shoreside concierge came as a surprise.

The number in my phone for the shoreside concierge is 315--554-5073

The name was Flavia.

Worth a try but there was definitely some type of communication gap between the ship and shoreside concierge.

I hope your results are better than mine.

Good luck!

Interesting....that's the name AND phone number of the "Senior Executive Representative" that I had contact with when there was a reservation problem a couple of months ago. I mentioned to her at the time that I hoped my info would be passed onto the "shoreside concierge" since I had never heard from one on previous cruise in a suite. She assured me she would pass it on......I sent an email to her a week ago asking again about shoreside concierge and heard nothing.....

It's NOT that big a deal....we can handle our needs on the ship....I just thought it would be helpful because of the group we are trying to set up for Qsine.....but suspect STRONGLY that only a select few really get contacted....... but it shouldn't be listed as a "perk" or "benefit" since it is not inclusive to all suites...

From my research on these threads the shoreside contacts are ....

Silhouette - Flavia - ConciergeFlavia@celebrity.com

Eclipse - Shirley - ConciergeShirley@celebrity.com

Summit - Tanji - ConciergeTanji@celebrity.com

Solstice - Liz - ConciergeLiz@celebrity.com

Constellation - Ligia - ConciergeLigia@celebrity.com

or CelebrityPreCruiseConcierge@celebrity.com as a catchall

I'm not sure who Reflections' Shoreside concierge is but I'd try the generic or one of the others as they are I gather in the same office.

I read somewhere of the number 800-256-6649 EXT 1122 which could be worth a try.

Our Reflection TA is getting very close now, - we are in a Royal Suite- and we have also heard nothing from the concierge.

On previous trips we would have had an email from the Michaels Club Concierge by now to ask about cooler set up etc. I didn't expect a phone call to England, but disappointed that the Concierge emails also now seem to be falling by the wayside., whether they come from the ship or the shore.

Well, I had a problem with my Reflection TA booking and sent in multiple emails and requests. Finally after a month Flávia got in touch with me and fixed the problem to my great satisfaction, and, I might add, great surprise. So she's definitely not limited to just silhouette issues.

From my research on these threads the shoreside contacts are ....

Silhouette - Flavia - ConciergeFlavia@celebrity.com

Eclipse - Shirley - ConciergeShirley@celebrity.com

Summit - Tanji - ConciergeTanji@celebrity.com

Solstice - Liz - ConciergeLiz@celebrity.com

Constellation - Ligia - ConciergeLigia@celebrity.com

or CelebrityPreCruiseConcierge@celebrity.com as a catchall

I'm not sure who Reflections' Shoreside concierge is but I'd try the generic or one of the others as they are I gather in the same office.

I read somewhere of the number 800-256-6649 EXT 1122 which could be worth a try.

Thanks for this....I will try the generic one and see if I get anywhere....

Our Reflection TA is getting very close now, - we are in a Royal Suite- and we have also heard nothing from the concierge.

On previous trips we would have had an email from the Michaels Club Concierge by now to ask about cooler set up etc. I didn't expect a phone call to England, but disappointed that the Concierge emails also now seem to be falling by the wayside., whether they come from the ship or the shore.

You do not say how soon your cruise is but I think that it is at least a few weeks before any of the TAs. The concierges WILL telephone England.

What we have learned to over the past couple of years is that the way that the Celebrity holds telephone numbers is unfathomable! It does not just hold the numbers, and email addresses, you can see on My Celebrity. We frequently gat calls on numbers we have given Celebrity for travel emergencies and my mother's number [given once only for when I had to be with her - no mobile signal - when we were trying to book a cruise]. Others on cruise critic have had calls on the emergency contact numbers! Someone at Celebrity mis-keyed my email address ONCE and so far I have had it deleted in two places on the system.

We have only cruised once so far since the new system has been in place. The shore-side concierge did email us [and read me the address which was correct] but I did not receive. It was not in my spam folder. When she followed up with a call on my mobile [which I rarely use], I rejected the call thinking it a nuisance cold call. Luckily, she persevered and I recognised the area code from other contacts by Celebrity and took the call.

Sorry, this has taken a long time to get to my point: If you do not here a week before you leave, send an email yourself. The concierge may have been trying to contact you without success.

To answer another point, the shore-side concierges are expected to do other work in addition to pre-cruise contacts. Our latest cruise left Miami on the day of the Miami Marathon. A number of the concierge staff were at the port to smooth out any difficulties on the spot - on a Sunday. Incidentally , they went above and beyond in our case [we had contacted Miami asking what difficulties to expect getting to the port]. Flavia [silhouette shore-side concierge - we were on Eclipse] and a colleague collected us from the hotel in her own car, took us to the port and saw us through the check-in process.

Have a great cruise.

Does anyone know why they would have 315 and 316 area codes? 315 is in upstate New York and 316 is in Wichita. The same people calling are also showing up in the port in Miami when there are issues?