Where do I send a complaint to Royal Caribbean?

lda897

Hi everyone, I have a letter that I've written to Royal Caribbean and I'd like to know where to send it so it will actually be read and responded to. Does anyone have a name of a person or an email that has worked for them? I hate to even send it - we've always had such great service with them and we are looking forward to the two cruises we have booked with them this year. However, we had a horrible customer service experience with them this past weekend and we'd like to let them know.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I have a letter that I've written to Royal Caribbean and I'd like to know where to send it so it will actually be read and responded to. Does anyone have a name of a person or an email that has worked for them? I hate to even send it - we've always had such great service with them and we are looking forward to the two cruises we have booked with them this year. However, we had a horrible customer service experience with them this past weekend and we'd like to let them know.

Thanks!

People have reported getting someone to help with their issue when sending to mbayley@rccl.com.

Send your letter here:

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

Give your contact info. Give them a few weeks and you will be contacted.

I used that address when I had a serious concern (my 70-year-old SO being detained by Security when returning to the ship from Labadee and asked if he had stolen a golf cart). It took about 2.5 weeks during the Christmas holidays, but I did receive a phone call. I am glad I wrote a letter instead of email.

I used that address when I had a serious concern (my 70-year-old SO being detained by Security when returning to the ship from Labadee and asked if he had stolen a golf cart). It took about 2.5 weeks during the Christmas holidays, but I did receive a phone call. I am glad I wrote a letter instead of email.

I remember that, how did you make out? That was a dreadful experience.

I remember that, how did you make out? That was a dreadful experience.

I received a call from a very nice woman who provided only her first name. The personal characteristics that I believed made it ludicrous to suspect my SO of "stealing" a golf cart (his age, size, and mobility issues) were the exact characteristics they were looking for. She told me that the man who took the golf cart was an older man who "needed a ride" because he had mobility issues. The real suspect was never identified (I believe because they quit looking once they found my SO). I received numerous apologies and was assured that there would not be a "record" of the incident in my SO's account/profile. And, she kept telling me how much we were valued as Diamond guests :roll eyes: Our next cruise on Royal will be the Empress in May (if we are lucky, anyway), and I will be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary, not that there would be anything we could do about it in any case. It may take me a while to relax on a Royal ship after that experience.

I know they take the post-cruise survey VERY seriously - perhaps this is the way to go. It should have been e-mailed to you upon your return.

Your kidding right. The old paper ones that you had to hand in yes, the ones they now sub out no. I gave a poor rating to a cruise that I was unhappy about an did not here a thing.

Sent a email to coustomer no service on Monday still no reply on Thursday night

Be patient if you can. They have a lot of emails to go through and limited staff. Our experiences with them has taken as long as two weeks for a reply, sometimes faster. It depends on what the email pertains to.

• 1 year later...

I see the address to write to file a formal complaint (mine had to do with spa burning my eyelids and under eyes) but anyone in particular to address it to?? I have called, sent in form (would let me attach resized smaller picture) and I have contacted Steiner MGMT services with no return call.

I see the address to write to file a formal complaint (mine had to do with spa burning my eyelids and under eyes) but anyone in particular to address it to?? I have called, sent in form (would let me attach resized smaller picture) and I have contacted Steiner MGMT services with no return call.

How terrible! Did you get treated on board the ship by the doctor?

What kind of treatment were you having done?

Edit to add contacts.

RCI complaint department

Director of Shared Services, which includes Guest Services.

Laly Rodriguez

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact

Ivette Gari

Adjuster, Guest Claims

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

igari@rccl.com

Secondary Contact

Aurora Yera–Rodriguez

Director, Guest Experience

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Carlos Leyva

Chief Guest Experience Officer

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

cleyva@rccl.com

Chief Executive

Michael Bayley

President and CEO

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

mbayley@rccl.com

I know they take the post-cruise survey VERY seriously - perhaps this is the way to go. It should have been e-mailed to you upon your return.

Where do you actually have space to write any kind of detailed narrative on the cruise survey ? I have never seen anywhere to write anything. There are just a bunch of 1-10 rating questions.

They say "your opinion matters to us" but then provide you nowhere to actually verbalize a concern !

How terrible! Did you get treated on board the ship by the doctor?

What kind of treatment were you having done?

Edit to add contacts.

RCI complaint department

Director of Shared Services, which includes Guest Services.

Laly Rodriguez

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact

Ivette Gari

Adjuster, Guest Claims

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

igari@rccl.com

Secondary Contact

Aurora Yera–Rodriguez

Director, Guest Experience

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

ayera-rodriguez@rccl.com

Carlos Leyva

Chief Guest Experience Officer

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

cleyva@rccl.com

Chief Executive

Michael Bayley

President and CEO

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

mbayley@rccl.com

Thank you sooooo much! I was seen by medical, gave me over the counter allergy tabs and cream . I had a seaweed wrap, had one before on Royal but gal said she was putting a collagen eye mask on too but that couldn't be what it wasbecause I have facials at home w collagen!! Also she put some cream on my eyelids and said it would tingle and that means product is working.... Burned immediately and I to,d her to take it off immediately... I know you NEVEr put anything on eyelids! My dermatologist today was shocked. The vendor RCCL hired to run spa is Steiner management services. They have not returned call. I was always brushed off even though I saw the spa Mgr everyday to express my concern! I will be emailing my bills for 2 dr visits and prescriptions ( now on prednisone and steroid cream). Not to mention put a major damper on cruise!

Thank you sooooo much! I was seen by medical, gave me over the counter allergy tabs and cream . I had a seaweed wrap, had one before on Royal but gal said she was putting a collagen eye mask on too but that couldn't be what it wasbecause I have facials at home w collagen!! Also she put some cream on my eyelids and said it would tingle and that means product is working.... Burned immediately and I to,d her to take it off immediately... I know you NEVEr put anything on eyelids! My dermatologist today was shocked. The vendor RCCL hired to run spa is Steiner management services. They have not returned call. I was always brushed off even though I saw the spa Mgr everyday to express my concern! I will be emailing my bills for 2 dr visits and prescriptions ( now on prednisone and steroid cream). Not to mention put a major damper on cruise!

I would be contacting Michael Bayley's office for assistance. They should be able to tell you what the cream was too so you can tell your doctor. I hope you heal soon.

I would be contacting Michael Bayley's office for assistance. They should be able to tell you what the cream was too so you can tell your doctor. I hope you heal soon.

Thank you! I will but I think what they will say she used was not what she used, or she had residue or something from seaweed on fingers. I've had many facials and never had anything like this happen. Regardless my dermatologist couldn't believe they put anything on my eyelids! Big Nono ! I tried uploading a pic to show u but it's too big.