!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

We then went to the solarium to relax for a little while.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-83_zps2jwpes4w.jpg

See how peaceful it is? And this is around 9:30 on a a sea day! Incredible if you ask me.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-84_zpsnck7oqnc.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-85_zpslfku8ybx.jpg

I went into the bistro to check out the selections for breakfast there.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-86_zpslw54krkn.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-87_zpsdvn1hjvl.jpg

Mom went for a little walk, I stayed back and relaxed. You know, same old, pool, jacuzzi, drink, etc.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-105_zps0bb9yxeu.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-104_zpsl8ugreqa.jpg

I am almost sure that I ended up napping for a couple of hours. I saw that because there is a gap in which no pictures were taken :D

I must of woken up and head to the Bistro to check out the lunch selection.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-111_zpsqfcela4s.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-112_zpszyczaex4.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-113_zpsy4dpvbaq.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-114_zpsvxxjjr9j.jpg

This was one of the miss times. Those were the shrimp wraps and they were horrible! The fish was bland, and so was the rice. I think the only good thing was the goat cheese, and even that...

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-115_zpsbi5bvuyl.jpg

I told mom that I would go downstairs and get us some food from the Park Cafe.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-122_zps20acgd5z.jpg

By the way this is quite a busy venue, there are almost always lines. I think RCCL did not expect this venue to be so popular.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-123_zps0bk5izbj.jpg

A shrimp salad, it was excellent!

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-124_zpshqo0myq8.jpg

And two roast beef sandwiches

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-125_zpsbx2ghq9n.jpg

I also got a noodle salad. The main reason I got it was because of the large shrimp, I knew mom would love those. The noodle sauce was not good at all, but we took the shrimp and added them to the garden salad. I guess this statement does not come well after I said I hate disposing food. But I guess booze has a way of working my system :D

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-126_zps69rdqaom.jpg

That picture of the chair hog is priceless!! Love it after all the talk on this forum nice to put a picture on that the act.

Love the relaxing pictures, I keep showing them to my wife and she keeps asking how come we didn't get any relaxing time. She said we leave the the kid at home with Grandma :rolleyes: I told her we need a 9 day cruise :p

After lunch mom went to sleep for a little while. And so did everyone else next to her :D

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-135_zps0fhv2qn7.jpg

I remember going into the jacuzzi for a little while.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-136_zpswqrnkjj9.jpg

And just doing more of nothing.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-131_zpssm1hkasv.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-137_zpstmu1atpy.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-157_zpsm7gikdxc.jpg

They had a live band playing.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-158_zpsbxj4xdn6.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-159_zpsbxhma4ot.jpg

The ice cream is by the kids pool, nice location, right?

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-160_zpsa3nvunxe.jpg

They were delish! The only issue is that by the time I made it back half of them had melted away.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%208-161_zps5wzpxa21.jpg

Must ask a solarium question since you are the expert. .. can you get 'sun'? not that I want to get too much. But I'm one to put on 30, go do yard work and have a great bronze tan. My Irish DH hates my native American butt. However I want to come back from the cruise looking like I've been on one. Thanks!!

We had a large family ocean view on the last family trip. My adult daughter snored so loud I moved the entire bed to the hallway in the cabin. Worked like a charm, but I thought who else would actually move their bed? Thank you.... and, it was quite difficult sliding that bed around every morning and night. :o

Thank you so much for the review, really enjoying it! We haven't cruised on any of the big girls yet, but your review makes me excited to give her a try!

hahahhaaha, I was wondering the same thing. We are after all human, trust me if you did something, the odds are that someone else has done it already. It is just the way life works. We are so self conscious that is kind of scary, trust me I am right there. :D

You have to sail one of the big girls!!

Gambee,

I was also on this cruise with my hubby. Wish I would have known you and your mom before going. Now I almost feel like part of your family, lol. I keep searching your photos and guess what saw me, although it was the back end, haha so I won't point it out. I can't thank you enough for doing this and me getting to relive the best cruise we have ever taken again.

Cindy

Thank you for the comment Cindy, did you go to the meet and greet? I tend to shy away from them. My personality is not the best with big groups. I am happy that you're re-living the cruise through my review :)

Thank you so much for posting, I maintain my energy through everyones comments.

I guess I gotta get you a t shirt for Harmony when I do the 3 day teaser! I feel like I'm part of your family now. [emoji12] Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love that, PLEASE DO SO :D

And thank you in advance :)

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am loving it, and it is reinforcing my desire to try out one of the Oasis Class ships.

You're very welcome, I hope that one day you can sail one of the O sisters :)

Gambee,

Boy are you making me hungry with those pics! Not good to be hungry for my diet! Have to review your pictures after dinner! LOL

Right, I was starving as I was posting this set. Not a good combination!

That picture of the chair hog is priceless!! Love it after all the talk on this forum nice to put a picture on that the act.

Love the relaxing pictures, I keep showing them to my wife and she keeps asking how come we didn't get any relaxing time. She said we leave the the kid at home with Grandma :rolleyes: I told her we need a 9 day cruise :p

Hahahah, it was so funny to catch her. Then again, I think on each cruise I see someone doing the same. I think relaxing is all I did on this cruise :)

Gambee

Did you ever dine at the wipe out cafe- nice for lunch

Nope we did not, but I did get the pic of the food available on the early days. It was like fast food. I usually like a combo of fast food and healthy :D. Makes me feel better about myself, lol.