Free drink options

Can anyone help me compile a list of free beverage options while on Princess? I recently was at lunch and overheard someone order a soy milk which was readily brought to the table by the waitstaff. Never knew it was an option!!! A complete list could be helpful:

1. Water

2. Lemonade

3. Milk

4. Chocolate milk

5. Coffee (of course :))

6. Iced tea

7. Soy milk

Breakfast juices:

1. Orange juice

2. Apple juice

3. Prune juice

Can anyone help me compile a list of free beverage options while on Princess? I recently was at lunch and overheard someone order a soy milk which was readily brought to the table by the waitstaff. Never knew it was an option!!! A complete list could be helpful:

1. Water

2. Lemonade

3. Milk

4. Chocolate milk

6. Iced tea

7. Soy milk

Breakfast juices:

1. Orange juice

2. Apple juice

3. Prune juice

Tomato juice

Cranberry Juice at breakfast, both in MDR and HC.

And for the first time on Emerald last week I noticed the pitchers of lemonade at the beverage stands in the HC were still there in the evening. Previously they were strict about lemonade available only during the day and only in the HC and poolside (still not in the MDR at any meal).

1. Water

2. Lemonade

3. Milk

4. Chocolate milk

5. Coffee (of course )

6. Iced tea

7. Soy milk

Breakfast juices:

1. Orange juice

2. Apple juice

3. Prune juice

4. Cranberry juice

5. Grapefruit juice

6. Tomato juice

Hot tea is available also, usually a small selection different types, ie chamomile, Earl great, English breakfast, mint, etc. Available for all meals in dining room, and lesser options but available in buffet also.

1. Water

2. Lemonade

3. Milk

4. Chocolate milk <--------- Not free except for children

6. Iced tea

7. Soy milk

Breakfast juices:

1. Orange juice

2. Apple juice

3. Prune juice

Other juices are available, but you may have to ask for them. Grapefruit juice and cranberry juice for example.

Hot chocolate is free in the dining room at breakfast time.

Edited by caribill

Hot tea is available also, usually a small selection different types, ie chamomile, Earl great, English breakfast, mint, etc. Available for all meals in dining room, and lesser options but available in buffet also.

would anyone happen to know which brand of tea is served? I HAAAAAAAAATE Lipton tea. bigelow is ok, Twinings is my favorite!

Just recently off the Grand, in the Dinning Room for breakfast it was Twinnings English Breakfast Tea, at the International Café if was something else but not Lipton. Like you I do not like Litpton's. Managed to always get a big pot of tea in the International Café in the mornings

Edited by chocolateduck

with more experience in the Carib.....I always looked forward to picking up some local teas and enjoying fruit drinks with some local additives. Happy to hear about the responses as my attention is turning to European and Mediterranean venues. Any suggestions on favorites at major port of calls in the Med and Spanish ports.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
would anyone happen to know which brand of tea is served? I HAAAAAAAAATE Lipton tea. bigelow is ok, Twinings is my favorite!
Complementary teas in the DRs and buffet typically include Lipton regular and decaf, Twinings English Breakfast and a selection of Bigelow teas including Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Mint Medley, Orange & Spice, I Love Lemon and Cozy Chamomile.

The extra cost teas at the International Cafe typically are Mighty Leaf and should include Ginger Twist, Chamomile Citrus, Organic Spring Jasmine, White Orchard, Vanilla Bean, Organic Earl Grey, Organic Breakfast and Marrakesh Mint Green Tea.