Small purse/bag for cruise card and phone?

Fanny packs went out long time ago.

They are actually making a comeback, though the style is different. I saw quite a few recently on stylish-looking ladies when I was touring the Seattle waterfront & market & Mount Ranier.(These were recreation venues though, not evening).

Edited by simplelife

Coach wristlets....hold phone, keycard, lipstick and glasses. I use them all year long.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Love the Coach wristlets and the small Coach cross bodies. I also like them for going to Atlantic City. I have around 4 or 5 from Coach and usually bring them all on my cruise :eek:

Was at Charming Charlie today and saw a ton of small cross body bags, wristlets, and other styles.

I have a grey bag with thin shoulder strap that holds a tiny camera and a little $$ during the day for shore excursions. At night, I take off the shoulder strap, add the wristlet and off we go to dinner.

Melissa

I never heard of that store and it turns out there is not one too far away. I will have to check it out. I hope a Iphone 6 fits thier cross body bags, wristlets

Was at Charming Charlie today and saw a ton of small cross body bags, wristlets, and other styles.

I have a grey bag with thin shoulder strap that holds a tiny camera and a little $$ during the day for shore excursions. At night, I take off the shoulder strap, add the wristlet and off we go to dinner.

Melissa

I never heard of that store and it turns out there is not one too far away. I will have to check it out.

Melissa

I'm just back from an Alaska cruise. In port and for evening I carried a Tignanello crossbody that is black with tan trim. It held passports, cruise cards, glasses, tissues, and a camera for me and my Mom. That left Mom unburdened, us with everything we needed, and it packed flat when it was time to go home.

Vicki

http://wc.assets.macys.com/shop/product/coach-boxed-corner-zip-wristlet-in-smooth-leather?ID=2738443&CategoryID=26846&selectedSize=#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D10%26ruleId%3D25%26slotId%3D4%26kws%3Dcoach%20corner%20zip

$33.18 This is the deal of the year on the Coach corner zip wristlet! The wrist strap even opens so that you can hook it onto a beltloop if that's your style.

royalcruz, thanks for this link--I bought this wristlet in silver and a slightly larger cream-colored Coach one that my Android phone will fit in. Neither of which I need, of course, but I can't resist a good price. :)

royalcruz, thanks for this link--I bought this wristlet in silver and a slightly larger cream-colored Coach one that my Android phone will fit in. Neither of which I need, of course, but I can't resist a good price. :)

Did you catch the sale yesterday for an extra 30% off everything at Macy's??? I've never seen a sale like that before.

I got another Coach for $23! in pink! :)

Edited by royalcruz

Did you catch the sale yesterday for an extra 30% off everything at Macy's??? I've never seen a sale like that before.

I got another Coach for $23! in pink! :)

Yes, that "Private Sale" was great! :) I had them match the slightly lower prices for the wristlets, and I got a Coach watch for a steal and a Patricia Nash crossbody bag in pink for like $55 ("retail" $149).

I'm a big Rebecca Minkoff fan....own way too many of her purses. I plan to use her Isobel phone crossbody bag on my next cruise. It holds my iPhone 6s Plus and all my cards plus cash. I own a black and pink one and it is so lightweight.

6511b33cbaabfa3775a1ba82d4a9d7bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...

I have wristlets aplenty but after awhile I don' t enjoy them hanging off my wrist. I prefer a small zippered one-compartment cross body. Nice thin strap. I love silvers and metallics so I got a nice light grey Calvin Klein one (about $50?) and I can wear it with anything. LOVE it.

I have several I've picked up over the years from different ports we've visited. I like them big enough to carry my phone for pictures, tissues, gum and what not. I also have a few that I got from a big craft show they have twice a year that are leather and are unique.

I use a wristlet for evening--only need it for my glasses and cruise card, mostly. I need to start looking for a new one as the old one wore out.

For day I have a great cross body bag that I have used all over the world. Very small and sits well under my arm. yet holds everything I need. Since they don't make it any more (I'm on my second of this particular bag) I only use it for travel.

• 4 months later...

I tried a Wristlet once and did not like it. So I have one that I will never use again. Just don't like the feel on my wrist.

I prefer a cross body bag for evenings......something small, usually in black so it goes with my evening attire. If I am

in a pair of slacks that have pockets I don't even use the cross body bag.

Different strokes for different folks:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...