If you see 20% off drink select only package

And you want the premium or ultimate call RCCL at 800-256-6649. They can book it for you.

Just booked the premium for Liberty May 22nd sailing for$310.58. Cancelled my room mate's package and re booked for the discounted price. Does not matter if you used a TA or not.

And you want the premium or ultimate call RCCL at 800-256-6649. They can book it for you.

Just booked the premium for Liberty May 22nd sailing for$310.58. Cancelled my room mate's package and re booked for the discounted price. Does not matter if you used a TA or not.

Thanks for the heads up, some folks were confused about seeing only the Select package on the web site.

Checked our cruise (we already bought the Premium Package), it showed Select only at 20% off, no other packages. Called the number above, they quickly cancelled the full price Premium and got us the 20% off. This is fir Oasis, June 18. We also got the 30% off Voom package for both our upcoming cruises (other one Brilliance Nov 19). Thank you guys so much for the heads up! 😎

WooHoo!!!!!:D:D

First time I called the guy was a total jerk and told me it didn't apply to my sailing.

Called back and they transferred me, and we saved about $200.00.:D

Thank you!!!!!

We are on Oasis 6/11.

Edited by KPfromCT

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately our cruise doesn't qualify. Apparently it is only being offered on cruises of 9+ nights.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Not true. That's what the first guy told me.

Call back.

We are on Oasis for just 7 nights.

Good Luck!!!:D

It seems to be still hit or miss. Liberty was not included in the first round of discounts but it came out today. If you look at your reservation and see 20% for any package then it is good for all packages, 7 day also, just call.

This doesn't seem like much of a sale to me. I went to purchase it and it doesn't include the 18% gratuity. We want to buy the premium package which I think was $49/day, but that included gratuity. This "sale" does not include gratuity. So you get a savings of about $32/person for a 7 day cruise, which isn’t even close to 20% off.

It seems to be still hit or miss. Liberty was not included in the first round of discounts but it came out today. If you look at your reservation and see 20% for any package then it is good for all packages, 7 day also, just call.

You mention it is off all packages, do you mean Replenish also or just the two higher priced beverage packages. I see it for our cruise but only on the two higher priced packages

Thank you

I tried this for our cruise around NZ next march/April. I got a message that said it was too early to book beverage package--wow, is that even possible?

Should I call RCI and ask?

Thx. New to RCI so I am learning the ropes!

ML

Not true. That's what the first guy told me.

Call back.

We are on Oasis for just 7 nights.

Good Luck!!!:D

I believe he said its also for the Oasis. Our guy put me on hold twice to get confirmation from supervisors before he gave me a final answer.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

This doesn't seem like much of a sale to me. I went to purchase it and it doesn't include the 18% gratuity. We want to buy the premium package which I think was $49/day, but that included gratuity. This "sale" does not include gratuity. So you get a savings of about $32/person for a 7 day cruise, which isn’t even close to 20% off.

The normal price on Premium is $57 including gratuity

:rolleyes:

In true RCI website accuracy & clarity :rolleyes: I know you may have seen that the $49 included gratuity but it did not. So this is actually a true sale.

If you are able to get the 20% off, as an example, the premium package for a 7 night cruise will be $310.58 drive out price.

Thanks! That clears it up. Liberty September is not showing a discount.

Yes booked select package this morning , just in case they pulled the plug on the sale . Called this afternoon, actuality had to call twice , first time girl was ......well less than helpful, but second call ended up getting the ultimate package with the sale price .....WINNING

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We leave on Sunday so our reservation is already locked. Tried calling but they are closed.

Did check our Nov cruise online and they were offering 30% off Voom so we went ahead and got the 7night Unlimited surf & stream for $88 after the discount.

Edited by Wilson

I tried this for our cruise around NZ next march/April. I got a message that said it was too early to book beverage package--wow, is that even possible?

Should I call RCI and ask?

Thx. New to RCI so I am learning the ropes!

ML

Yes, it's much too early to do anything for our cruise.

Come join our Roll Call!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2221661

Is there any way to cancel the package on the website, or do you have to call Royal? I was hoping I could cancel it tonight.

EDIT: Never mind... I finally found the place where I could cancel. So, I cancelled the original "20% off" special that cost $389.87, and ordered the new "20% off" at 310.58

Woohoo! Another $79 savings to use on other fun stuff on the ship :)

Edited by APDMOM
Add EDIT