Shareholder Benefit Exceeds Epectations

vickie_bernie

I booked a last minute trip leaving next week - 7 days before sailing!

As soon as I had a booking number I quickly faxed off my info to Princess to have the shareholder benefit applied. I was concerned that they ask for it two weeks prior to a sailing and they would not honour my request.

I stated on the cover page - just booked, sorry for the lack of notice.

Within two hours the on board credit was applied to my account.

Way to go Princess

I have to believe that 2 hrs is a record, I applied for one about 3 weeks ago and it did take 48 hrs....but I also faxed it on a Sunday, so that hardly counts.

48 hours is not the norm any more, but you are probably right about the Sunday issue.

Now it normally only takes an hour or two - big cry from before -- I am happy

I have to believe that 2 hrs is a record, I applied for one about 3 weeks ago and it did take 48 hrs....but I also faxed it on a Sunday, so that hardly counts.

I've had them apply the OBC in less than an hour. It does happen. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes much longer for some folks.

We have had very good luck lately except when I submitted several cruises at one time and the OBC for one cruise was missed. A quick call remedied the situation.

Have fun Vickie! I didn't expect to see you on a cruise! I thought you were going to Mexico! I'll be following along!

I have always faxed the application form and the needed stockbroker sheet as two separate pages: TA said, "Take the Stockbroker sheet and write all the required information i.e. cruise, ship, date, passengers, CC numbers etc. in black ink and just send one sheet. ON Monday of this week I did just that for two cruises leaving this weekend. Within 30 minutes, credit was in our account. Sure worked for us:)

We have had very good luck lately except when I submitted several cruises at one time and the OBC for one cruise was missed. A quick call remedied the situation.

Have fun Vickie! I didn't expect to see you on a cruise! I thought you were going to Mexico! I'll be following along!

yup surprise...

Still doing the Mexican trip mid May but a short four day repo to Vancouver came up and fit in our week and we had enough points for air so off we go.

I booked a last minute trip leaving next week - 7 days before sailing!

As soon as I had a booking number I quickly faxed off my info to Princess to have the shareholder benefit applied. I was concerned that they ask for it two weeks prior to a sailing and they would not honour my request.

I stated on the cover page - just booked, sorry for the lack of notice.

Within two hours the on board credit was applied to my account.

Way to go Princess

It was only because it was for you Vickie. LOL

Tony

Last cruise aboard the Crown, the OBC was not applied. I went to the desk and they asked if I had a copy of my paperwork. Fortunately I did. She made a copy. The next day, she messaged my cabin. She lost the copy and came to the cabin to get the original. Eventually the credit was applied.

I enjoy the benefits of the OBC, but I wish they would have a way to scan a pdf file to email to them.

Last cruise aboard the Crown, the OBC was not applied. I went to the desk and they asked if I had a copy of my paperwork. Fortunately I did. She made a copy. The next day, she messaged my cabin. She lost the copy and came to the cabin to get the original. Eventually the credit was applied.

I enjoy the benefits of the OBC, but I wish they would have a way to scan a pdf file to email to them.

I agree, i wish we could send via email too - I use Faxzero.com to send which is quite easy though as I don't have a fax machine