POLL: Which one would you choose?

Which would you choose?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• San Juan, ABC Islands, St. Maarten
    • New Jersey & Bermuda

I voted for Anthem not so much for the itinerary, but for the ship. We recently sailed on Adventure and I was not at all impressed with the ship. Lots of snafus including a horrendous embarkation experience, reservations not made, lots of misinformation and many totally clueless crew members. Just not up to the standards we are used to on RCCL(we have over 30 cruises with this line). In fairness, the Future cruise staff was excellent as was our cabin steward, but the was a lot lacking in many other areas of the ship. Maybe we just hit a bad week.

Any day I can go out of San Juan is a good day

Unless I lived up north, which thankfully I do not, I might consider the other one but going out of San Juan is awesome!!! We totally love the Southern Caribbean.

I'm very much looking forward to going to Bermuda soon which is very convenient to me and has special interest because of its heavy British influence. I've lived in the UK previously.

In your situation coming from TX, I would pick Adventure to the ABCs. It is something I might consider doing sometime if I get the chance.

I agree that the time of year would be a factor. I would go to Bermuda in the summer and shoulder months. I would look at the ABCs during the rest of the year.

I think I would generally pick an itinerary over a ship unless I really hated a ship or thought it was lacking things that I particularly enjoy.

I'm so glad I came across this poll! DH and I booked the ABC islands from San Juan on AOS while on our Navigator cruise last month. We've done several Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises but this will be our first Southern one. Now I just have to wait until next April to enjoy it[emoji41].

Edited by nlcruiser01