Blu Museli

bubbachief

Muesli is not hot. You are basically doing what we liked about the tableside prep. There were many ingredients to choose from and you could have whatever concoction appealed to you. Now, with it being premixed, grape seeds and all, as I got, it is not so appealing. I'm really glad to hear they are designing another cart with sneeze guards etc.

I agree with you that the carpet thing is silly.

I guess I knew that it wasn't hot. I wasn't clear. It has always looked kind of like oatmeal to me and wasn't appealing.

As someone who is a Blu virgin, what makes the museli so transcendently wonderful?

That Euell Gibbons mix doesn't do a thing for me. Give me a couple of eggs over easy, some sausage, bacon, home fries, etc. :rolleyes:

I think this might be a first world problem.

Get a grip folks!

Of course it's a first world problem. Anything relating to cruising is a first world problem.

But I won't be booking AQ until the tableside prep comes back. That's about the only reason to book AQ--that and the smaller dining room. Will see what Luminae can come up with this fall. Guess there will be no need to go to Blu for breakfast.

I still don't understand why tableside custom cereal is a make-or-break part of the Blu experience. I'm not trying to be flippant, I'm honestly curious.

I get that the tableside prep for chateaubriand and lobster in Murano is impressive to watch, but this is literally just oatmeal.

I still don't understand why tableside custom cereal is a make-or-break part of the Blu experience. I'm not trying to be flippant, I'm honestly curious.

I get that the tableside prep for chateaubriand and lobster in Murano is impressive to watch, but this is literally just oatmeal.

The table side muesli is fantastic. It transcends comparison to the premixed found at the buffet. The diner has the option as to ingredients. Unless you have had the experience, you just don't know how good it is.

The table side muesli is fantastic. It transcends comparison to the premixed found at the buffet. The diner has the option as to ingredients. Unless you have had the experience, you just don't know how good it is.

But even if it's not made table side, it's still made-to-order if it's in the galley, right? That couldn't possibly taste any different.

I have had the famous muesli and yes, it is quite good. However, my life and my cruising experience will be just as satisfying and fulfilled without it. Lol.

I know, it is difficult to understand, but I am addicted to table side muesli! Now coffee, I don't understand how people get so worked up about what brand it is or espresso, latte, mocha. Coffee is coffee (this should get some interesting responses).

But even if it's not made table side, it's still made-to-order if it's in the galley, right? That couldn't possibly taste any different.

The table side "show" and "freshness" make table side muesli a superior

product! Besides that, it is an exclusive Blu perk!

please folks, this is all tongue in cheek!

I know, it is difficult to understand, but I am addicted to table side muesli! Now coffee, I don't understand how people get so worked up about what brand it is or espresso, latte, mocha. Coffee is coffee (this should get some interesting responses).

The table side "show" and "freshness" make table side muesli a superior

product! Besides that, it is an exclusive Blu perk!

please folks, this is all tongue in cheek!

Lol, coffee troll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But if we don't SEE it being made, we don't KNOW that it's just made!!

:D:D

Kidding - I don't see how it could possibly make a difference either.

I think this might be a first world problem.

Get a grip folks!

Since I'm the one who asked the question and started this thread let me say, no this is not an world shaking issue. However, we like the table prepared muesli in Blu and would be disappointed if it was not offered. Would it cause me not to book Aqua class, probably not, but dining in Blu is special and the muesli was part of that experience.

Since our next cruise in Aqua is a trip around New Zealand it sounds like it will be available.

Don't count on it being available just because your cruise does not stop in any U.S. ports! We were recently on the Millie (Singapore to Sydney) and there was no tableside Meusli. When I asked about it, they said they only had pre-mixed stuff that included things I didn't want and not much of what I did want.

Don't count on it being available just because your cruise does not stop in any U.S. ports! We were recently on the Millie (Singapore to Sydney) and there was no tableside Meusli. When I asked about it, they said they only had pre-mixed stuff that included things I didn't want and not much of what I did want.

I was on that one too. Your description of the difference between the premade plop and the tableside is spot on. When it is premixed, the wet rolled oats make everything else (nuts, granola and some fruits) into a soggy mess. Of course, I did have some crunch in mine since they left the grape seeds in!!