Necessay for diamond and above to request robes?

Just leave a note in the cabin for anything you might need to request, robes, hangers, ice, extra glasses, toiletries, etc...... Works every time.

Lately we don't see the room attendants as often, their duties have increased immensely.

That is what we do. The note, especially for those routine items, works perfectly.

M

I have done 2x ovation and 2x harmony cruises in the last few weeks. The only time I had to ask for robes was when I was in a GS on Ovation!!! All other times the robes were waiting ( and brand new of course!)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Just to clarify: According to C&A, robes are for PLATINUM and up (not Diamond and up). We are not yet Diamond, and have been getting them since we turned Platinum without issue. Sometimes they are provided automatically, but on recent cruises, we've had to ask.

I don't mind asking for them. I imagine they save a lot of $$$ in laundering costs, not to mention environmental impact, because not everyone who is Platinum or up wants/needs/uses them. So, it makes sense to provide them on request.

As for shampoo - we have only gotten little bottles on Anthem. I prefer my own anyway.

Edited by DonnaK

Well, I'm a guy with very little hair left, so I'm much less concerned with the quality of my shampoo.;)

Still seems weird just assume everyone brings shampoo with them and not provide it. If it isn't used, fine. Then it sits there and the next people in the cabin can have the option to use it.

Actually, I am pretty sure that they dispose of anything placed in the cabin.

How would you like to find half-used bottles of shampoo or lotion in your cabin?!?!?!

:eek:

Actually, I am pretty sure that they dispose of anything placed in the cabin.

How would you like to find half-used bottles of shampoo or lotion in your cabin?!?!?!

:eek:

Gross!! Hmmm...but then other things left behind could be worse. :eek:

We've always had our steward introduce him/herself within hours of getting on. However if you want to guarantee seeing him just be in your cabin as muster is about to start as they have to be there to ensure the cabins are vacated.