Does anybody else suffer from COD

baronessk

lol, is that what you call it.

There is a cure... just keep crusing... we have well over 50, so getting fussy about what we book we have been most places we wanted to see... so cruising a little bit less, smile.

So COD is my problem and CC is therapeutic. Now that I know what my problem is and the therapy for it things should get better. In order to better address it, I booked a cruise for 2018 this week. One cannot have too many cruises on the books. :D

We are staying in a hotel at present on the coast. You know when COD is bad when your DH comments 'doesn't this room remind you of a balcony stateroom' and then you ask this morning 'what time can we disembark'.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are staying in a hotel at present on the coast. You know when COD is bad when your DH comments 'doesn't this room remind you of a balcony stateroom' and then you ask this morning 'what time can we disembark'.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

GIANT "like" :D:D:D

I have it as well. My hubby keeps me in check, though, reminding me that our oldest starts college in August (out of state tuition) and the other one will start college next August. Alas, this may be our last for a few years. :(

No no no you can do both

We have

Not me!

Cruising and planning for them is a way for me to forget about SOD (Skiing obsession disorder). Once the first snow falls in the Alps early October I'm all over the ski resort webcams for the rest of the skiing season.

Now if I could cruise Alaska and then get a helicopter off the ship everyday to ski off piste in virgin snow then that's my dream holiday.

I definitely have COD but I also have PCD (Post Cruise Depression). We just got back from a wonderful 2 week Mediterranean Cruise and I am so depressed to have it be over and back to work. I thought I would come back refreshed and happy but instead I am depressed because I am not still on that ship sailing from place to place. Guess I have to just book another one.

I definitely have COD but I also have PCD (Post Cruise Depression). We just got back from a wonderful 2 week Mediterranean Cruise and I am so depressed to have it be over and back to work. I thought I would come back refreshed and happy but instead I am depressed because I am not still on that ship sailing from place to place. Guess I have to just book another one.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... We fly to Fairbanks next Thursday to start our land tour before our southbound cruise. What makes it extra special is that tomorrow is my last day of work. I walk out the door at 4:00 PM, go on vacation for 2 months, and then I'm retired. :D :D :D

Thrak, congratulations on the retirement! More cruises in your future I would think?

I'm retired, don't have the back to work issue but pacing myself in terms of funds!

I'm constantly looking at cruises online! I was on the Regal TA + Baltic this Spring and have 3 cruises booked 2017/2018! Australia/NZ in March, Barcelona to Florida October then Buenos Aires to LA March 2018! :D