Scenic " France " European River Cruises 2017

Gary,

The only can of worms you may have opened is if GUT, Mrs & Mrs and NSWP actually all get onto that cruise although it would be a real riot.:p

How about adding Brisvegas41 to the group,,,LOL.

G'Day There Mrs. & Mrs. and NSWP ( Uncle Lez )

I certainly hope that I haven't opened up any sort of can of worms and if I have I certainly do apologize as that isn't my intent at all.

I came onto this part of the board with the good intentions of hopefully finding Folks from Australia and New Zealand because in having Lived in Melbourne and visiting New Zealand and with Scenic an Australian owned Company I just figure that I may stand a better chance of possibly finding folks that share the same Love for Cruising and Adventure and that were on our sailing of The Sapphire.

It is always nice to find fellow Passengers and to be able to talk and share in making and planning of various activities and myself we just love in meeting new and wonderful folks from all over as for us sure the cruise is a big part of our trip but more however it is about the Folks That you meet and The Friendships that are Formed as Those are The Ships that Shall Sail Forever.

The Biggest thing about coming to Scenic and cruising is the fact that normally it is mostly Aussies and for what ever reason that it may be you all just simply have something that is truly remarkable as you all have a very special knack for knowing how to enjoy life and have fun and yes put down a few of those tasty Froths.

Oh how it would certainly be nice to have the pleasure of meeting you all as sharing in this to be FUNTASTIC CRUISING ADVENTURE.

So pack those bags and come and share in a Fun Packed Fun Filled Cruising Adventure.

The Spectacular South Of France ( Wine Country ) with Paris and Monte Carlo on The Newly Redesigned Scenic Sapphire September 24,2017.

Cheers

Lisa and Gary

Yes we do live in Sugar Land,Texas just outside of Houston. City of about 88,000 and used to be the Headquarters for Imperial Sugar. Sorry to say no Sugar Cane,Just Oil Wells!!!

Gary and Lisa no apologies, no dramas, we love having you on here, a breath of fresh air amongst us insane Orstralians.

You're so funny Uncle Lez. Wish we could get you to come and join us..

Gary

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

G'day Gary, my wife tells me I should be on the stage...'the first one out of town. LOL. Have a nice day and I hope you get some Aussies on board with you to have a few 'frothies.'

I am committed dollar wise this year with going to LA re Panama Canal cruise in November and next year with a little sojourn on QM2 and HK afterwards. Trying to save my pennies for a mid 2018 river cruise or Baltics cruise, to coincide with a niece's wedding in the Cotswold, England.

Edited by NSWP

gary and lisa,

these looneys take some getting used to,im probably the most stable,but welcome anyways.

Traci and linda

p/s we could add cabinsail to that group, now theres a quirky sense of humour.

Havent seen them round abouts lately.

roflmao

Gary and Lisa,

These looneys take some getting used to,im probably the most stable,but welcome anyways.

Traci and Linda

P/S we could add Cabinsail to that group, now theres a quirky sense of humour.

Havent seen them round abouts lately.

Yes, we seem to have a few possibilities to make things interesting.:cool:

Good Morning To One and All,

You Guys are just way too much but after all that is what Lisa and I like is that You Ostralians know how to enjoy and have fun to the utmost.

Sure would be nice if one of these days we all could set sail together as like Mic and I only missed each other last year by days.

Yes I still have a lot of In-Laws and also Out-Laws in Australia and my Mother and Fathers Wedding Photos hang in the National Archives there in Canberra as my Mother was a Professional Entertainer and my Dad from out in West Texas was a Cowboy that Sweep my mom off of her feet and they got married in Saint Patrick's Cathedral there in Melbourne,I also have a cousin by the name of Paul Hanley that represented Australia in The Olympic in 2008 in Beijing. He was a Tennis Pro.

Anyways it certainly would be nice if I can make contact with some of you Aussies that may possibly be coming and cruising with us on The Scenic Sapphire Spectacular South of France with Paris and Monte Carlo September 24,2017.

Always nice to be able to converse and share in ideas and possibly get together a Meet and Greet as right now we are planning a Cocktail Party the evening of the 25 first night in our Royal Owners Suite cabin 312. Giving a little Texas Hospitality.

So come and join in on a Fun Filled Fun Packed Cruising FUNTASTIC Adventure with LoneStarCruisinCouple as we set forth to discover The Wines of Southern France.

All For Fun and Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin" and enjoying all Those Tasty Libations.

Cheers

Lisa and Gary

GetFile.aspx?guid=9ea70476-51ec-46ce-9247-ce72dfe1c9cb

Howdy once Again One and All,

Just wanted to post this photo of our ship The Scenic Sapphire as she is a True Lady of The Rivers of France.

Going to be Redesigned for the 2017 Cruising Season, with addition of The Vitality Pool, With a Scenic Innovative Idea called The Culinaire an area where guests will be able to participate in a series of on board French Cooking Classes, and the addition of a new cabin category called the Royal Owners Suites.

Can't wait for this to be FUNTASTIC cruising adventure Spectacular South Of France ( Wine Country ) with Paris and Monte Carlo September 24,2017.

All For Fun and Fun For All

Loungin" Laughin" and Enjoying some Mighty Fine Tasting Libations

Lisa and Gary

LoneStarCruisinCouple

G'Day Mic and yes Scenics ships as you say are very stylish and swish.

Not to bother you but as a kid growing up there I used to get Aniseed Balls. Do they still make and sell them?

Yes but they are getting quite rare as the Aniseed (small marsupial) is very shy and timid and had been almost hunted into extinction by feral cats and of course you can only get them from the males.;)

Allsorts of sweets'' still have them in most specialty lolly shops.

G'Day Mic and yes Scenics ships as you say are very stylish and swish.

Not to bother you but as a kid growing up there I used to get Aniseed Balls. Do they still make and sell them?

Yes but not easy to find.

Good Morning All,

Just wanted to say hello and to see if possibly we might have any of you that may have decided as to come and join us for a Funtastic Fun Filled Fun Packed Cruisin Adventure on board The Scenic Sapphire Spectacular South Of France ( Wine Country ) with Paris and Monte Carlo September 24,2017.

Yes it is going to be an amazing 17 days filled with Loungin, Laughin, and yes lots of fine tasting Libations at various different vineyards, not to mention all the exciting various different excursions and also your own Free Choices.

Hoping that possibly some of you that are first time cruisers this year may like most Get Hooked and think about coming and joining us and for those of you that already know the secrets of Scenic come and join Lisa and myself along with our Good Friends from Ontario,Canada Faye and Ralph for this Trip of a Life Time.

Hoping to make contact with those of you already booked and share in planning and sharing of ideas and possibly try and arrange for a Meet and Greet in Paris before we set sail.

Warmest Wishes and Smooth Sailings

Lisa and Gary

LoneStarCruisinCouple

I priced a river cruise this morning that tours the Wine region and finishing in the South of France. 14 days? And saw the price of $12,000 approx. thought that looked nice so went to the next step. It was $12,000 per person. Now I know it was all inclusive drinks and excursions but I just cannot enjoy myself paying that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I priced a river cruise this morning that tours the Wine region and finishing in the South of France. 14 days? And saw the price of $12,000 approx. thought that looked nice so went to the next step. It was $12,000 per person. Now I know it was all inclusive drinks and excursions but I just cannot enjoy myself paying that price.

I take it that it was not one of the cheap ones then.

You guys are just way too much. Pushka check with Scenic as on our cruise there are cabins starting at $9000 and yes not only all inclusive but also FREE AIRFARE as well. Not bad for 17 days. Spectacular South of France with Paris and Monte Carlo September 24,2017.

Gary

But that is $9000 US not AUD. We can usually get airfare through points. The price I quoted earlier was with Scenic and chose the $600 savings option. So while I would love to do something like this it wont be happening.