Scenic " France " European River Cruises 2017

Is that $9000 per/person

$18000 per/Cpl-$2000 return airfare value=$16000 div 14 days =$1142 per/day or $571 each.

Ill just go open a $5 bot of shiraz:eek::eek:

$9000 quoted by Lonestar would be USD, add 25%, so around AU11250. Out of my league. But I have seen the 14 day Amsterdam -Budapest ones offered by Scenic/Apt for $7000 in the shoulder season, that is a waterline cabin, no balcony.

Edited by NSWP

Yes - the price in USD is the same in AUD that I freaked at earlier. I also understand why people were irate when the floods resulted in bus trips instead of the cruise with no reduction in price. Actually irate doesnt even come close. I could do 2 quality overseas trips for the price of this cruise alone. Plus a HUGE bottle of Shiraz. I do not see the value. Getaway did the cruise I want to do a couple of years ago and hooked me but I cannot justify the $.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

G'Day One and All,

You folks there are just simply so much fun. With the Row Boats and the Bottles of Shiraz. Speaking of which there is a restaurant we frequent and they have for us Sparkling Shiraz from Australia called Chook. Very good.

Maybe different for us here but we find these prices very good.

Maybe different as I lost my son back in 2004 to Cystic Fibrosis, so we have no children so just us and over the years of working money made is now time to travel and enjoy and see some of the things that are on our list before we get to the point of being too old to enjoy and see.

Lisa is 61 and I'm 65. So still feel young and enjoy cruising with you Aussies and Kiwis on Scenic..

Howdy Mrs.& Mrs. and Uncle Les, and Mic and all you fun loving folks from Down Under.

Right now myself came out to West Texas town called San Angelo where I grew up some of my younger years seeing old friends and going to a Beach Boys concert tonight.

Smooth Sailings

Lisa and Gary

LoneStarCruisinCouple

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

G'Day One and All,

You folks there are just simply so much fun. With the Row Boats and the Bottles of Shiraz. Speaking of which there is a restaurant we frequent and they have for us Sparkling Shiraz from Australia called Chook. Very good.

Maybe different for us here but we find these prices very good.

Maybe different as I lost my son back in 2004 to Cystic Fibrosis, so we have no children so just us and over the years of working money made is now time to travel and enjoy and see some of the things that are on our list before we get to the point of being too old to enjoy and see.

Lisa is 61 and I'm 65. So still feel young and enjoy cruising with you Aussies and Kiwis on Scenic..

Howdy Mrs.& Mrs. and Uncle Les, and Mic and all you fun loving folks from Down Under.

Right now myself came out to West Texas town called San Angelo where I grew up some of my younger years seeing old friends and going to a Beach Boys concert tonight.

Smooth Sailings

Lisa and Gary

LoneStarCruisinCouple

Sorry about your loss, can't think of anything worse, would love to sail with you one day.

Thanks to all my Australian In-Laws and friends. I just returned this evening from attending a Beach Boys Concert in San Angelo Texas. I grew up as a young Boy here in this town and when my Grandparents came over from Melbourne all the folks in this town signed a petition that was at the time given to Governor John Conally and they were made Honorary Texas Citizens. I have roots here but still live in Sugar Land, just outside of Houston and soon I hope to be Upcountry Maui,Hawaii.

Cheers and God Bless.

Gary

Thanks to all my Australian In-Laws and friends. I just returned this evening from attending a Beach Boys Concert in San Angelo Texas. I grew up as a young Boy here in this town and when my Grandparents came over from Melbourne all the folks in this town signed a petition that was at the time given to Governor John Conally and they were made Honorary Texas Citizens. I have roots here but still live in Sugar Land, just outside of Houston and soon I hope to be Upcountry Maui,Hawaii.

Cheers and God Bless.

Gary

Seen the Beach Boys in concert a few times here in Aus,mthey put on a good show, but each time I've seen them they were supported by America, who stole the show.

Yep get that, same as when Nine Inch Nail supported the Crazy Botoxes.

or

Vampires Revenge just smashed Zombies Daughter.

or

Excahate vs Sublime Monster.

These are real bands.:):)

Oh dear, I fear a hard metal loving teeny bopper has infiltrated CC, LOL. The Beach Boys are quality, like the Beatles and Buddy Holly and the Crickets, not to mention Cliff Richard and the Shadows, legends, baby boomer music, yeah, yeah.

Good Vibrations to all.

Edited by NSWP

Oh dear, I fear a hard metal loving teeny bopper has infiltrated CC, LOL. The Beach Boys are quality, like the Beatles and Buddy Holly and the Crickets, not to mention Cliff Richard and the Shadows, legends, baby boomer music, yeah, yeah.

Good Vibrations to all.

LOL,I love lots of genres

From Nirvana through to Ella Fitzgerald,through Dean Martin and Sinatra,back to Crowded House,Hunters and Collectors,through some Gracie Fields.

Was never one for The Beach Boys or the Beatles,but certainly not against it.

Music is like art,depends what mood you are in,and where you want the music to take you.:):)

Surprisingly I'm not a huge fan of Heavy Metal.:eek:

LOL,I love lots of genres

From Nirvana through to Ella Fitzgerald,through Dean Martin and Sinatra,back to Crowded House,Hunters and Collectors,through some Gracie Fields.

Was never one for The Beach Boys or the Beatles,but certainly not against it.

Music is like art,depends what mood you are in,and where you want the music to take you.:):)

Surprisingly I'm not a huge fan of Heavy Metal.:eek:

totally agree, it is good now that some cruise lines are starting to play a wider variety and more recent music in their shows as well as about the ships.