NCL July Promos

Any new insights?

No official new insights here, but if you are not looking to cruise last minute and can wait until Sept to book, that is when I would do it - aug/sept when they have those "wave" specials, if they do them again, like they have in the past.

No official new insights here, but if you are not looking to cruise last minute and can wait until Sept to book, that is when I would do it - aug/sept when they have those "wave" specials, if they do them again, like they have in the past.

Can I ask, what are the "wave" specials? Thank you :)

Can I ask, what are the "wave" specials? Thank you :)

There's semi-documenyted evidence that cruiselines offer better deals if you book right after summer vacations and right after xmas. YMMV, and the deals are never exactly the same.

p.s. I just off the phone with my NCL pcc and he said that the promo will go down to pick one for July. Don't know if he was saying that to get me to book now, but don't know why he would.

You need to find a travel agent to replace the PCC, NOW!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You need to find a travel agent to replace the PCC, NOW!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Can you tell me why? I haven't found one that I am completely happy with and I find it easier (because I do so much research myself), to just deal directly with NCL. Once I have a TA, I have to go through them for everything to deal with NCL. It would be great to know why you/others may feel this way. Thanks.

Can you tell me why? I haven't found one that I am completely happy with and I find it easier (because I do so much research myself), to just deal directly with NCL. Once I have a TA, I have to go through them for everything to deal with NCL. It would be great to know why you/others may feel this way. Thanks.

I agree with you. I don't like having a middle person, and I've never regretted using my PCC.

It's not a bad list of choices, but hope springs eternal for a return of paid gratuities......

I could not agree more...

I know that everybody is different, but I have absolutely no interest in paying more for my cruise for NCL to include "free" choices that they are actually just adding into the base cost of the cruise. I know that others love the choices, but we do not drink, have no interest in specialty restaurants (or paying the mandatory grats on them), want to get away from the internet on holiday, prefer to book our own excursions, are always 100% excluded from the kids/family sail free promos due to the times we can travel, and could care less about free arcade games.

I wish NCL would offer a true base fare for those who do not wish to purchase the extras. "Free" gratuities (maybe they should call it included gratuities but that would not be good marketing) are about thing that I would bite at. Otherwise, we will be taking our business to another cruise line if this endless promo never ceases.

p.s. I just off the phone with my NCL pcc and he said that the promo will go down to pick one for July. Don't know if he was saying that to get me to book now, but don't know why he would.
So your PCC flat out lied to your face. I hope you make a point of not giving him your next booking, or any future bookings.