Harmonica Class

CMM

Harmonica 2 part class is listed as a scheduled activity on a Star Princess Alaskan cruise (thanks Kireenne for posting your Patters).

This seems like a very unusual offering. Has anyone out there done this? Do they sell harmonicas too?

Thank you.

Harmonica 2 part class is listed as a scheduled activity on a Star Princess Alaskan cruise (thanks Kireenne for posting your Patters).

This seems like a very unusual offering. Has anyone out there done this? Do they sell harmonicas too?

Thank you.

If the lessons are offered by a "non Princess" employee...it's pretty much a guarantee that harmonicas will be sold. Can't imagine they would offer "loaner" harmonicas (the way they do for the ukulele classes. :p YUCK!!)

Edited by JF - retired RRT

Mom did it on the Grand. The Orchestra pianist was enlisted to teach it. She thought it would be someone playing one, but she walked away with a new Honer and some sheet music. Luckily she didn't practice in her room. Only 4 people attended, but at least it was something other than a shopping lecture to do. Nice job CD Dan.

Thank you.

Could be worse. Imagine a beginner bagpipe class. LOL!!

DON

I read the thread title and thought what a horrible name for a new class of Princess ships hahaha

From now on, I'm calling referring to noisy staterooms (engine vibration, banging anchor, upstairs racket etc..) as "Harmonica Class" :D

• 1 year later...

I've enjoyed steel drum classes twice in the Caribbean. And I'm sure I'd love ukulele classes on a Hawaiian cruise. For the life of me, I can't figure out what harmonica has to do with Alaska, but I'd still love to have a class.

Jim

Darn it! I had my bags half packed for the inaugural cruise of Princess Harmonica, opening this thread to learn about all the new features of this ship's class.

We think the "Harmonica" sunk! The problem is it had 10 holes :(.

Hank