Speciality Dining Voucher Value

trrn2016

I recently read that promotional specialty restaurant vouchers are valid at any of them. I've also read posts that Princess will assign the restaurant & date but that it may be possible to change it.

Sabatini's & Crown Grill increased to $29 this year but even the $39 charge for SHARE was an option.

Although I wouldn't depend upon that procedure because sometimes things will vary on different ships.

Look for the card in your stateroom when you board and if they have made a reservation that doe not meet your needs , just call the DINE line and they will change it for you.

Thanks for the info. We will be getting our first dining voucher on an upcoming cruise in a few months. Looks like we need to be on our toes to check it out and then take steps to change it to our desires.

Our TA said that Princess decides which restaurant and which night you have a reservation. im curious to find out if we get a choice

We had this promotion before and there was a reservation card in our cabin with the restaurant name, time and date. As we did not want that restaurant time or day, just called the dine line and had it changed to what we wanted.;)

We were assigned to the Crab Shack. The menu looked good so we didn't change it but I wish I had. I got the crab & shrimp pot. The crab was great but the shrimp were awful. My husband got the pot with everything in it and his was all good.

We were assigned to the Crab Shack. The menu looked good so we didn't change it but I wish I had. I got the crab & shrimp pot. The crab was great but the shrimp were awful. My husband got the pot with everything in it and his was all good.
We have done Crab Shack twice and both times had the crab and shrimp pot. The crab was plentiful and very good both times but the shrimp both times was barely edible and we left it all in favor of more crab.

Just got off the Ruby today (7/3). We had been assigned to Crab Shack and called DINE to switch to SHARE instead. Since it costs $10 more than Crab Shack, we were given $25 OBC and then were charged the full $39pp at SHARE.

Yes, we got $25 credit instead of $29 for switching to the higher cost option.

Just got off the Ruby today (7/3). We had been assigned to Crab Shack and called DINE to switch to SHARE instead. Since it costs $10 more than Crab Shack, we were given $25 OBC and then were charged the full $39pp at SHARE.

Yes, we got $25 credit instead of $29 for switching to the higher cost option.

We were also given the $25 OBC and then charged the full $39 at Share on the Ruby two weeks ago. I figured because our Sip and Sail with the specialty dining promotion was from last year, they didn't adjust the amount. By the way, we LOVED Share!

Cheers, Denise

We were also given the $25 OBC and then charged the full $39 at Share on the Ruby two weeks ago. I figured because our Sip and Sail with the specialty dining promotion was from last year, they didn't adjust the amount. By the way, we LOVED Share!

Cheers, Denise

We were on the Ruby mid May with Sip and Sail/specialty restaurant voucher...when we first asked about the value (the specialty charge had just increased to $29), we were told we would be given a credit of $25 and then pay the current charge for the restaurant....

We said that did not seem fair and a day later went back to the customer service desk and asked again...this time we were told to use it at any specialty restaurant and we would receive a credit for the total cost of the meal and that is exactly what occurred...

We went to the Crown Grill and there was a charge for $29 and a credit of $29 on our bill

Apparently on this years sip and sail promotion, the voucher is good at any restaurant no matter what the charge....