CCL credit

Cruisers from WA

I booked a "last minute cruise"....actually 3 weeks +1 day before sailing, faxed a letter, with pertinent info and copy of proof of stockholder, of 100 shares CCL ....credit has not shown up yet...it is now 10 days until sailing, NOT showing up yet online! :eek:

I have applied for stockholder credit many times before with no problem....usually taking less than a week.....anyone else having a problem with slow response?

I booked a "last minute cruise"....actually 3 weeks +1 day before sailing, faxed a letter, with pertinent info and copy of proof of stockholder, of 100 shares CCL ....credit has not shown up yet...it is now 10 days until sailing, NOT showing up yet online! :eek:

I have applied for stockholder credit many times before with no problem....usually taking less than a week.....anyone else having a problem with slow response?

I would send it again.

I booked a cruise on the Emerald a couple of years ago 48 hours ahead and mine was within a couple of hours of sending it.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I fax'd my stock holder OBC request to Princess 3 weeks ago for a cruise in August. I waited two weeks and even called them and nothing. So I snail mailed my request to them and within about 4 working days the credit appeared on my personalizer for the cruise. Always before I had fax'd to them with no problem but now problem requiring snail mail request.

I'd call them to check on your application: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

The one time I had to call, they requested my fax number, date & time to attempt to find my request. They couldn't find it & had me fax it again to have it immediately issued.

The FAXes do not actually go to a FAX printer. They go to a computer.

Sometimes when their computer systems are having a problem, the FAX does not actually make it even though you do get a confirmation of FAX received OK.

If ever a FAX request for stockholder OBC is not posted within five business days, either re-FAX it, call the number listed above in another post, or both.

I also had two of my SH requests go unfulfilled for about a week after faxing them to Princess. I called the number (listed above) and the woman I spoke to was absolutely wonderful. She entered both credits while I was on the phone. No explanation for why it was missing in the first place, but she sort of indicated that their fax facility was getting "out of date" and sometimes misses incoming faxes. The personal response at Princess couldn't have been better.

These are the numbers I use:

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

If you call that second number they can tell you if they have received the fax. Several times I have called it an hour or two after sending the fax. They check, say, "Yes" they have received it, apply it immediately and send me email confirmation.

If I had faxed my request and it wasn't in place by the next day I would be on the phone like a shot.