Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

9 hours ago, IrieBajan54 said:

Norwegian Joy - Canada & New England - 7 day cruise

Quebec City to New York City - October 4 to 11.

Solo Sail Away Guarantee rates:

Inside $449

Oceanview $579

Balcony $649

Club Balcony Suite $799

Plus port/taxes $230

Also the cruise prior, 9 days, Sept 25-Oct 4.   NY-Quebec

16 day total b2b r/t no solo supp either

Edited by bones774
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, bones774 said:

Also the cruise prior, 9 days, Sept 25-Oct 4.   NY-Quebec

16 day total b2b r/t no solo supp either

Yes, and doing the B2B eliminates the need to fly to Quebec City, which for most Americans is very expensive and involves inconvenient flight times. The money you save on air would pay for the entire NYC-Quebec part of the B2B.

Jim

On 7/19/2023 at 9:38 PM, cruisenurse2 said:

Hi Brian 

Thank you for the response . I paid $1100 for my solo studio. I am veteran . Anyway the bid offer is gone . its no longer available. I was hoping for a spa cabin to bid on . But , that was not a option. I had no idea they would drop the solo suppliment . I am trying to get my agent to help me . I called NCL and they sent me back to her. so we will see. I guess I should book at the last minute. But . I have a job and pets I need to make arrangements for . 

NCL just today dropped the solo supplement for the Oct Getaway sailings balcony rooms. You might be able to upgrade to a balcony for less than you paid for your solo cabin. Give them a call! 

• 2 weeks later...

Princess has several long repositioning cruises going through Hawaii and the South Pacific at 0% solo supplement.  They don't have many ports, but the ports are good. One was 26 days long, and an inside cabin was about $1700. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

20 nights departing October 31, 2023
MSC Cruises  MSC Magnifica
Genoa, Italy to Miami, Florida

Interior cabin with taxes and port fees for under $1k! FOR 20 NIGHTS! And this repositioning cruise seems to have more port stops than most repositioning cruises do. I can't go due to another vacation conflict, but sharing so one of you can hopefully enjoy this deal!

Edited by Crafty Cruiser B
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Princess currently has a low supplement on several 2024 cruises. I've just booked a 14 day British Isles cruise out of Southampton on Aug 29, 2024. I booked an inside (as I always do) for a total of $2600 Cdn. 

I had a similar cruise booked in Jun 2020 with RCL, and of course we all know what happened with that. So looking forward to this one!

Date

Description

Start

End

Aug 29

No Transfer To Ship

Aug 29

Southampton (London)

Check In 12:30pm-3:00pm

4:00PM

Aug 30

Cornwall (Falmouth)

Water Shuttle Required

Wheelchair Access Limited

7:00AM

6:00PM

Aug 31

Cork (Cobh)

Sep 01

Holyhead

Water Shuttle Required

8:00AM

Sep 02

Belfast

9:00PM

Sep 03

Glasgow (Greenock)

7:00PM

Sep 04

At Sea

Date

Description

Start

End

Sep 05

Stornoway

5:00PM

Sep 06

At Sea

Sep 07

Invergordon

Sep 08

Edinburgh (South Que

Water Shuttle Required

8:00AM

Sep 09

At Sea

Sep 10

At Sea

Sep 11

Portland, Uk

Sep 12

Southampton (London)

Sep 12

No Transfer From Ship

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

NCL Getaway 15 day out of NYC  November 4-19  Inside with free at sea $1576

Ports include St Thomas, St Johns, Barbados, Kingstown, St Georges, Curacao, Aruba, Dominican Republic, San Juan     Only inside cabins offered at solo price

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic deal if you got 14 days to spare right after Thanksgiving!

Norwegian Jade --- 14 days --- Tampa, FL roundtrip

November 26 to December 10, 2023

Zero Single Supplement

Sail Away Inside Guarantee $869 + $276 p/t.

10 ports of call: Key West, Great Stirrup Cay, Puerto Plata, St. Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Curacao, Aruba and Grand Cayman.

Edited by IrieBajan54
alignment
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IrieBajan54 said:

Fantastic deal if you got 14 days to spare right after Thanksgiving!

Norwegian Jade --- 14 days --- Tampa, FL roundtrip

November 26 to December 10, 2023

Zero Single Supplement

Sail Away Inside Guarantee $869 + $276 p/t.

10 ports of call: Key West, Great Stirrup Cay, Puerto Plata, St. Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Curacao, Aruba and Grand Cayman.

Great deal. If NCL officially cancels my Israel/Egypt cruise I’ll jump ship. Thanks!

I am seeing some good solo prices on Princess in January and February 2024 cruising out of Galveston. Almost ready to pull the trigger, but I have never cruised solo, so I am a bit nervous. 

Deluxe Balcony cabins:

February 4 - $1564 Canadian

February 25 - $1504 Canadian

I'm doing Island Princess 14nt r/t from Rome, on Nov 23 to Greece/Turkey/Italy/Cyprus for $690 inside, with $500 in combined military/shareholder credits. It can also be booked as a 28-night transatlantic from Rome-FLL for $1300. If you want Caribbean, HAL has several at the end of November, from 10-21 nights, for a little over $100, on Eurodam and Rotterdam--they're on cruiseplum Hot Deals (excellent source, since I scored a $800 Azamara Spain 7-nt cruise and a $900 9-nt Virgin from Barcelona-Athens there before they quickly sold out).

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:33 AM, PG_traveller said:

I am seeing some good solo prices on Princess in January and February 2024 cruising out of Galveston. Almost ready to pull the trigger, but I have never cruised solo, so I am a bit nervous. 

Deluxe Balcony cabins:

February 4 - $1564 Canadian

February 25 - $1504 Canadian

I ended up booking the February 25th sailing for $975 US, which is about $1375 Canadian. This is for a Deluxe Balcony guarantee category DF. 

• Like 4

Norwegian Joy - November 25 to December 6, 2023

Miami to Panama City

11 Days - Panama Canal including Curacao and Aruba - 

No Single Supplement on IX, OX, BX  and MC guarantees

Inside $509

OV $569

Balcony $709

Club Balcony Suite $949

Taxes/Port $536

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If you like sea days, NCL Joy has a 10-day TA from Miami to Southampton (London) on Jan 11-21. Currently the single supplement is 50%, but I'm hoping it'll go down to zero. But even at 50%, its only $1161 for a balcony all-in, including drink package. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 10:16 PM, Host Kat said:

FYI to all reading this thread,

This is a friendly reminder regarding the title of this thread, "Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE". The topic is bargains offered by the CRUISE LINES only... NOT travel agents/agencies (online, brick & mortar, big box, etc.), promoters of hosted group cruises for singles/solos or any other source/venue for cruise purchase.

Perhaps a copy/paste of the first post by cruisinryan on the previous thread with the same title will be helpful:

A thread for single supplement/solo bargains is very helpful for solo cruisers. 🙂

There used to be one, but it disappeared 😕 ...maybe it got too big.

So let's start another one and see what happens. 

😄 Post all those great deals everyone! 😄

But remember, you can't mention specific travel agencies, just general info like:

"Cruise line .... currently has good prices for solo occupancy on .... sailing".

Note the above states general info for cruise line, ship name and sail date are all that has been requested. Please feel free to add the itinerary.

And yes, there will be times where there will be the need for additional posts requesting & receiving clarification about a previous bargain posted in this thread. However, please be considerate of your fellow Cruise Critic members. Posting off-topic chit chat within a thread (aka hijacking or thread drift) is boring to some readers and wastes their time. Especially for the 201 members Following this thread at this time. They only want to know about the latest CRUISE LINE single supplement bargains.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful to all and thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

Again, numerous off topic/thread drift posts and quotes of removed posts had to be removed. Please see one of my previous posts in this thread quoted above that reminds everyone what is to be posted in this thread titled Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE.

Host Kat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Managed to get an EXCELLENT single supplement (i.e., almost 0) on a Viking Ocean cruise leaving within a month using code STS23. You can go onto the Viking website and see if it works on any upcoming ocean cruises coming up in next couple of months, but I think it is only valid until tomorrow (Nov 30). I believe it will work with the 33-day LA-Hawaii-Tahiti-LA itinerary early in 2023.

Good luck. I'll be spending Christmas on a sea day!

• Like 4

Just booked MSC Seascape from Miami Deluxe Balcony 7 days solo leaving on Dec 16th.  Price was below $1000 before taxes and optional drink/wifi package .  I think that is pretty good deal for solo balcony .  Most cruises are sold out for that week.  I know the repostioning are better deals but I can't take longer cruises due to work.

And I am in Florida so its just an Uber to the port.

They also have good deals out of Brooklyn for a last minute cruise

First MSC cruise

Edited by jmsnyc
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1