Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

21 minutes ago, PTC Babe said:

Where did you book this?  I don't see it on Celebrity's website.

I booked it with Celebrity.  I hate their websites though it has improved as it was the worst.  I, too, have trouble pulling this up.  Try putting in transatlantic departing Barcelona.  Sometimes 2024 doesn’t come up, but will if you put in those parameters

AMA Waterways has announced no solo supplements for all room categories for “select sailings” if booked by 12/31. I haven’t played around with their website yet to see any type of pricing.

Good luck if you are able to find something that works for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

It appears that Ponant cruises does not charge solo supplements on at least 110 of their trips. They currently have some offers that include airfare or air credits as well. If you are in the US, use their US website to check them out.

At least one excursion is included in each port of call. Free WiFi, non premium drinks are included and so on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niknot said:

Hi All,

It appears that Ponant cruises does not charge solo supplements on at least 110 of their trips. They currently have some offers that include airfare or air credits as well. If you are in the US, use their US website to check them out.

At least one excursion is included in each port of call. Free WiFi, non premium drinks are included and so on.

Never heard of them. Do they sail from US?

If you are retired or can pick up and go the 16 day princess antarctica cruise on jan 20 this year is not a double single supplement. For reference cost is 1700 cdn (without taxes) and 2590 with supplement. Sorry don’t know american cost but that is pretty cheap and even cheaper for americans. Is anyone else finding on cruiseplum princess doesn’t show up for solo deals? I think somethings wrong as i saw an alaskan cruise that doesn’t have the full supplement as well.

Edited by latebuyer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:47 PM, dwc13 said:

Ponant offers cruises in North America

https://us.ponant.com/destinations/north-america

And in other locations throughout the world.

https://us.ponant.com/cruises

Far smaller ships than the large cruise lines. This is not a mass-market experience. 

Their prices look extremely high

Edited by jmsnyc
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, latebuyer said:

If you are retired or can pick up and go the 16 day princess antarctica cruise on jan 20 this year is not a double single supplement. For reference cost is 1700 cdn (without taxes) and 2590 with supplement. Sorry don’t know american cost but that is pretty cheap and even cheaper for americans. Is anyone else finding on cruiseplum princess doesn’t show up for solo deals? I think somethings wrong as i saw an alaskan cruise that doesn’t have the full supplement as well.

$2310 USD Standard

$3270 USD Plus

Norwegian Epic - 12 days.

Transatlantic Port Canaveral to Rome

April 7 to 19, 2024

Sail Away Inside cabin $399 plus $132 port/tax

Studio cabin $899

Sail Away Balcony cabin $1199

Edited by IrieBajan54
correction
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just booked a cruise on Azamara Journey, 15 days from Montreal to Miami on Oct. 24, 2024. The prices were very good, with an extremely low Single supplement. It includes,gratuities,wine,soft drinks and some OBC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

The pacific coastal on april 7 2024 on princess is definitely not a double single supplement. Unfortunately as its pst final payment date rooms are pretty picked over. Also it appears only inside rooms are discounted.

• Thanks 1

NCL just dropped the price on the Viva TA on April 7th, San Juan to Lisbon. Its 19 nights, and I just booked a balcony all-in (with drink package) for $4057. Not the cheapest, but  $2k less than it was yesterday. I really want to check out NCL's newest ship, and its a great itinerary for me (only been to one of the 12 ports). Of course, Inside and OV are available for less as well.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kaysha2004 said:

Can we stay on the topic of this thread?  Any other solo bargains out there?

Sure! :classic_smile:

Alaska has most of the deals for solos because the market is saturated with too many ships.

Sample:

NCL Jewel - 7 days - Seward to Vancouver - May 6th

Solo Inside Guarantee $638 plus $302 port/taxes bare bones. If you want the UBP & one specialty dinner, the all-in total is $1,104. If a balcony is needed, the all-in total is $2,972.

Royal Princess - May 11 - 7 days - Anchorage (Whittier) to Vancouver - May 11th

Solo Inside $559 plus $234 port/taxes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tbdb2 said:

You must rate to get such cheap prices. This is what I see for that cruise:

IMG_0843.jpg

You need to go to the UK site and book by phone in pounds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2