IS Freedom going to NY/NJ or Boston in 2018

That why i didn't put Baltimore lol .Or could they be doing Philadelphia ?

Philadelphia's cruise port has been closed for quite a few years. :(

I misread the emphasis of your title! You were asking which one we thought it would be. (Which of those two.)

If I had to guess, I would guess Boston. But it's a 50/50 bet. :D

Hmm. I'm guessing NJ. I loved Anthem, but it seems like she and NY/NJ don't quite vibe right from the impressions I read here.

They loved Explorer. So give them a bigger version and see how they like it? And maybe move Anthem after her current deployment - ?

Edited by MattInFLL

Hmm. I'm guessing NJ. I loved Anthem, but it seems like she and NY/NJ don't quite vibe right from the impressions I read here.

They loved Explorer. So give them a bigger version and see how they like it? And maybe move Anthem after her current deployment - ?

There 2 ship in NJ/NY in 2017 so in 2018 there still have to ship there

While I'd love a 45 min drive vs 3.5-4 hours, I'd say it's more likely she goes to Cape Liberty over Black Falcon. Serenade goes out of Black Falcon in 2017. Grandeur still out of Baltimore. Anthem still out of Cape Liberty. What ship is listed as calling in 2017, but not '18? Rhapsody. They were adding this as a second ship out of Cape Liberty for 2017. Seems like they'll make it Freedom for 2018. Would still love for them to move a ship to BF to do 7 day Bermuda runs.

Hi!

Maybe this will be the return of some fall, 7 night cruises to Bermuda from Cape Liberty that were SO popular, that of course, then Royal decided to do away with them, and return to the "quickies" of 5 nights! You just get there, spin around and run back onboard! Drives me crazy! I still take them, because any Bermuda is better than no Bermuda, but the Freedom and 3 days in Bermuda {{ big sigh }}. Here's hoping !

- Miriam

would love for Freedom to come to Bayonne. Don't forget the Vision is coming to do some runs also I believe next year or 2018 not sure but saw it looking on cruises this weekend? Would love the 7 night Bermuda runs like the Summit does. I am not a fan of that ship so haven't been back on board her.

They loved Explorer. So give them a bigger version and see how they like it?

Liberty of the Seas was already there for a while. If it weren't for bringing Anthem of the Seas to Cape Liberty, I bet she'd still be there (although I don't know what they would have taken to Galveston then).

Liberty of the Seas was already there for a while. If it weren't for bringing Anthem of the Seas to Cape Liberty, I bet she'd still be there (although I don't know what they would have taken to Galveston then).

You are of course correct, Anthem seems better suited for Cape Liberty since it has an enclosed pool area and seems more cooler climate friendly. I beleive Navigator was in Galveston before Liberty,

But you're getting Oasis!!

Already booked for January and May....but will still miss the Freedom.

Oasis really too big for my tastes.

A third ship doing longer cruises from PC would be ideal! EX was

here just for one winter, of which we really enjoyed the 9 night southern

Carib itinerary. Carnival has 3 ships here...why not us?? :)

Edited by island lady

Already booked for January and May....but will still miss the Freedom.

Oasis really too big for my tastes.

A third ship doing longer cruises from PC would be ideal! EX was

here just for one winter, of which we really enjoyed the 9 night southern

Carib itinerary. Carnival has 3 ships here...why not us?? :)

I hear you Freedom class are my favorite. Wouldn't be surprised if PC gets another ship sometime soon.