Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Indy is too big for most of the Eastern Med and Greek island ports, this will not happen. No Venice, no Split, no Kotor, no Santorini, no Mykonos, no Rhodos. Chania and Athens are possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Since I'm diamond do I sign on and then look for cruises on the day they come out to se Caribbean itineraries before they open to the general public?

If opens like last yr won't matter, opens for everyone at same time...

Since I'm diamond do I sign on and then look for cruises on the day they come out to se Caribbean itineraries before they open to the general public?

That's never seemed to work before.

We're D+ and usually get the emails that the bookings are open after the fact if at all ... status mean nothing.

Libertys scheduled up until April 2019 is showing on cruise cal. She is in Galveston so I would treat the rumours of Oasos going there as rumours as I can't see both Liberty and Oasis out of Galveston.

No preview of itineraries on Royal's site.

Could you please post a link to this 'cruise cal'. Searches in Australia do not come up with anything other than Cruise Timetables.

Geo searching is such a nuisance sometimes :D. I used to know how to force a search to not be regionally specific but didn't keep a note of it.

TIA

Edited by I'm from Oz

Could you please post a link to this 'cruise cal'. Searches in Australia do not come up with anything other than Cruise Timetables.

Geo searching is such a nuisance sometimes :D. I used to know how to force a search to not be regionally specific but didn't keep a note of it.

TIA

It's OK - I think I've got it. Now I just need to work out how to use it ;)

Just to throw in our part of the world into the conversation -

Voyager booked in Sydney 1 Oct 2018

Radiance booked in Sydney 6 Oct 2018

Explorer booked in Sydney 17 October

All coming down from the Alaska runs

Ovation is due once again in December - she did well for the few cruises she had this season.

Oh wow that is so exciting. I could see Radiance is in port in Honolulu on the 17 Sep 2018 but arrival in Sydney on 6 Oct 2018 means a 20 night itinerary? Seems a bit long? Or maybe because of the lost date (international dateline) that's really 18-19 nights? Anyway -- that's the one we have our eye on, big time. Or the reverse Sydney to Hawaii in 2019. Super excited for these itineraries to be released!!

Oh wow that is so exciting. I could see Radiance is in port in Honolulu on the 17 Sep 2018 but arrival in Sydney on 6 Oct 2018 means a 20 night itinerary? Seems a bit long? Or maybe because of the lost date (international dateline) that's really 18-19 nights? Anyway -- that's the one we have our eye on, big time. Or the reverse Sydney to Hawaii in 2019. Super excited for these itineraries to be released!!

Yes that's exactly right - it's a trap for the unwary. We did that last September and so many ppl on CC were very confused about the number of nights. Unfortunately the RCI online system doesn't actually deal with that very well :rolleyes:

Enchantment, Liberty & Majesty though April 2019 and Monarch through October 2018 are now showing up in CruiseCal.

So they are sticking to their current routes?? RCI really need to shake up their itenaries and ships as it seems like same old, same old.

Wednesday [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have a sale on here in UK and Ireland that finishes Monday at Midnight so it will be after that.

I am right there with you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:D

In our case, the sailing we want only happens a few times a season and we want a specific cabin. I'm sure any cabin would be fine but why not go for perfect?

:D

In our case, the sailing we want only happens a few times a season and we want a specific cabin. I'm sure any cabin would be fine but why not go for perfect?

I agree! We're kind of in the same boat...we want a specific cabin and they appear to sellout quickly. We love to cruise and have loved each one but this would be an extra special experience.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was really hoping the Europe Summer 2018 was going to be released today, we are about 10 families waiting to book and everyone is pressuring us to go on another cruise line but I want to wait and see the itineraries from RCCL. My preference by far is to go with RCCL.

You know you're a cruise nut when you are so obsessed about the deployment schedule! Can't wait!

I hear you. We tend to plan a "big" vacation every 1.5 years or so. What is crazy is we haven't even been on our next scheduled vacation (end of August) and yet I'm eagerly waiting the next Royal release. Would love to see a decent price on Harmony and I know if any chance, it will most likely be the lowest at release.