Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I am right there with you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:D

In our case, the sailing we want only happens a few times a season and we want a specific cabin. I'm sure any cabin would be fine but why not go for perfect?

:D

In our case, the sailing we want only happens a few times a season and we want a specific cabin. I'm sure any cabin would be fine but why not go for perfect?

I agree! We're kind of in the same boat...we want a specific cabin and they appear to sellout quickly. We love to cruise and have loved each one but this would be an extra special experience.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was really hoping the Europe Summer 2018 was going to be released today, we are about 10 families waiting to book and everyone is pressuring us to go on another cruise line but I want to wait and see the itineraries from RCCL. My preference by far is to go with RCCL.

You know you're a cruise nut when you are so obsessed about the deployment schedule! Can't wait!

I hear you. We tend to plan a "big" vacation every 1.5 years or so. What is crazy is we haven't even been on our next scheduled vacation (end of August) and yet I'm eagerly waiting the next Royal release. Would love to see a decent price on Harmony and I know if any chance, it will most likely be the lowest at release.

Wednesday [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got an email from Royal --beginning Mar. 8 the new deployment is ready to be booked with the new "easier to understand" room categories[emoji857]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was told that the Europe itineraries come out the week of the 20th.

They come out in 2 stages, don't know what's in each one, but I'm looking for Italy/Greece.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was told that the Europe itineraries come out the week of the 20th. I was hoping it would be this week but I guess I have to wait a few more weeks.

We are also looking for Italy/Greece! I was hoping the 2 phases was all currently sailing ships are march 6th and Oasis IV aka Symphony is March 20th but now I am not so sure :(.

I really doubt they're going to wait till March 20 to release Oasis 4 sailings.

http://www.dublinport.ie/information-centre/cruise-liners/

May 1 2018

May 22 2018

June 27 2018

August 2 2018

Thank you for this! I've been waiting to hear about Dubrovnik. I don't see any other RC ships listed, which makes me wonder if this is a completed list at this point. Does anyone know if this is likely to be a 7-day, or longer, cruise?

Back to the waiting room with everyone else!