Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

So let's really hope others will follow soon, usually the Europe-based ships were among the first.

Maybe tomorrow, or Monday.

UGH...leaving on NCL tomorrow. That's what I get for straying....:eek:

Question: Do they usually send out a preview of sailings before they actually open them for booking or do you just have to wait till they open them? Is there any way to see what the schedule would be before hand? Just wanted to get an idea so that when I call it's just a matter of saying "this date, this ship, this cabin".

I'm guessing Liberty will still be here for another year right? Has anyone heard confirmation of the rumors that Oasis may be coming to Galveston?

Question: Do they usually send out a preview of sailings before they actually open them for booking or do you just have to wait till they open them? Is there any way to see what the schedule would be before hand? Just wanted to get an idea so that when I call it's just a matter of saying "this date, this ship, this cabin".

I'm guessing Liberty will still be here for another year right? Has anyone heard confirmation of the rumors that Oasis may be coming to Galveston?

There's no "usual" with Royal. Sometimes we get a PDF with a summary of the deployments, sometimes we find out here first.

Both Indi and navigator booked into Gibraltar from May to October 2018 so it,s looking the same as 2016 to 2018 both cruising from Southampton again but both very popular with british cruiser,s

Jewel also for May indicating a TA to Civitavecchia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Liberty itineraries are all posted on cruisecal - it's staying in Galveston thru 2019 it seems.

Libertys scheduled up until April 2019 is showing on cruise cal. She is in Galveston so I would treat the rumours of Oasos going there as rumours as I can't see both Liberty and Oasis out of Galveston.

No preview of itineraries on Royal's site.

Brilliance is listed 4 times in 2018 for Dublin.

Excellent news. We have a British Isles cruise scheduled for May this year which I need to cancel. Years ago we did a British Isles/Norway cruise and have been looking to take another British Isles cruise ever since.

Excellent news. We have a British Isles cruise scheduled for May this year which I need to cancel. Years ago we did a British Isles/Norway cruise and have been looking to take another British Isles cruise ever since.

http://www.dublinport.ie/information-centre/cruise-liners/

May 1 2018

May 22 2018

June 27 2018

August 2 2018

The Liberty itineraries are all posted on cruisecal - it's staying in Galveston thru 2019 it seems.

Libertys scheduled up until April 2019 is showing on cruise cal. She is in Galveston so I would treat the rumours of Oasos going there as rumours as I can't see both Liberty and Oasis out of Galveston.

No preview of itineraries on Royal's site.

Thank you both.

Oh well, it was fun dreaming while it lasted. Guess I'll finalize my cabin pick on Liberty. :D

Just to throw in our part of the world into the conversation -

Voyager booked in Sydney 1 Oct 2018

Radiance booked in Sydney 6 Oct 2018

Explorer booked in Sydney 17 October

All coming down from the Alaska runs

Ovation is due once again in December - she did well for the few cruises she had this season.

Just to throw in our part of the world into the conversation -

Voyager booked in Sydney 1 Oct 2018

Radiance booked in Sydney 6 Oct 2018

Explorer booked in Sydney 17 October

All coming down from the Alaska runs

Ovation is due once again in December - she did well for the few cruises she had this season.

Valerie, are you saying that Voyager is doing an Alaska season in 2018? :confused: