Price drops

marci22

I just saw that now as well....finger's crossed they honor the prices that were showing earlier...my cruise planner is showing the new pricing...and the reps could see it as well...so hopefully it stays...

You might want to ask for a copy of your booking confirmation.

omg glitch alert-

when you book one person in a balcony, you get 60% off that person. I had my son in an interior for $1500 and now he is in a balcony for $1000. Not sure what it works for but try it if you are travelling as a single anywhere.

Just saved my Mom over $800 on her solo cabin with us on Allure this January.

THANK-YOU for posting this....I just saved $900 on my Anthem cruise for next Sept!!! Amazing!!

<sigh> I'm not getting the clues....can you say something else? Clues: google is my friend

and I've fished and found nothing lol

<sigh> I'm not getting the clues....can you say something else? Clues: google is my friend

and I've fished and found nothing lol

When you are Googling for a cruise price tracker some of the results will be fishy. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Be advised, that site only updates prices 2-4 times per day so it may miss quick price swings and it it not a "live" price.

I still haven't been notified about prices that were lowered on all D categories yesterday. That seems like enough time. And I only noticed yesterday about 10am; it could have been done earlier.

There was one quick price swing I missed on a cruise out of Bayonne a couple of years ago. It was a big, big drop. I saw the historical price on fishy, but I never got the email.

I wonder if the complicated pricing seems, bogohoax, etc. make it harder for the pricing site to function efficiently.

yeah it is essentially no single supplement. It's the same price to put two people in one room or two singles in two rooms. And double points.

Is this always the case or just during the price drop from yesterday?