Cigar Louges

Oceansawayeh

Hi everyone! Hope you can help...My husband and I have never been on a cruise before and are hoping to book a Caribbean cruise for the new year. We are in the 55+ category. We would like a well appointed ship (not Luxury prices). We need a CIGAR LOUNGE for the hubby. Veranda for me. Does anyone have any experience or know which cruise line/ship is worth looking at:confused:?

Edited by Oceansawayeh

Hi everyone! Hope you can help...My husband and I have never been on a cruise before and are hoping to book a Caribbean cruise for the new year. We are in the 55+ category. We would like a well appointed ship (not Luxury prices). We need a CIGAR LOUNGE for the hubby. Veranda for me. Does anyone have any experience or know which cruise line/ship is worth looking at:confused:?

Royal Caribbean Voyager and Freedom Class ships have a cigar lounge. These classes include the Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator, Mariner, Freedom, Liberty and Independence of the Seas.

Princess ships have a cigar lounge, but I don't know specifically what ships. I know there was one on Regal.

NCL also has a cigar lounge but again, I don't know specifically what ships. I know there was one on Dawn.

Are they INSIDE smoking lounges?

Yes they are- well appointed also. Epic is my favorite ship because I like the "Vegas at Sea" feel of the boat.

I'll be on the Jade at the end of the month for a second time - doing my first Transatlantic - can't wait

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Edited by mbruck

Very few cruise lines allow smoking on verandas (balconies) any more.

Are they INSIDE smoking lounges?

As Aquahound indicated every RCI ship that has one - which are called the Connoisseur Club - are dedicated indoor cigar lounges, well appointed with leather chairs and couches. There is also an attendant on staff. They are very nice.

Edited by leaveitallbehind