Obc

WetToes

I'm wondering ... my statement showed I had OBC in amounts of $200 (credit card pts.), $75 from my TA, and $50 from RC.

Some of this was shown as being refundable. Does that mean I should expect a check for the unused amt.?

I meant to ask at GS, but it slipped my mind.

Thanks.

I'm wondering ... my statement showed I had OBC in amounts of $200 (credit card pts.), $75 from my TA, and $50 from RC.

Some of this was shown as being refundable. Does that mean I should expect a check for the unused amt.?

I meant to ask at GS, but it slipped my mind.

Thanks.

I'm going to guess here based on what I have read previously. Either the TA-OBC or the Royal OBC is non refundable. That is one account, as you start spending, I'm pretty sure the refundable OBC is used first, so if you leave $50 on the table, that would be non-refundable, but it you leave $75, the most you would get back is $25. Total speculation on my part.

I'm going to guess here based on what I have read previously. Either the TA-OBC or the Royal OBC is non refundable. That is one account, as you start spending, I'm pretty sure the refundable OBC is used first, so if you leave $50 on the table, that would be non-refundable, but it you leave $75, the most you would get back is $25. Total speculation on my part.

Our experience has been that they do in fact use the non refundable first.

I've already taken the cruise. I did spend some of it, couldn't find anything else I wanted, but if I had known it would be lost, I'd have found 'something'. Oh well.

If it hasn't shown up as a refund on your credit card call them up and ask about it

Usually the TA obc is refundable. The only non refundable that i see in your post is the RCCL obc. That has always been non refundable for me. At the most you would have had $125 in non refundable obc but probably only $50 was non refundable.

Non refundable obc has always been used first.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

No. non refundable credit is used first. Which makes perfect sense.

Sent from my iPad using Forums