Live from Regal November 13, 2016

arizonaperson

I am going to Amber Cove in January..anything you can comment on would be great..I know the weather stunk, but how is the set up? I know there is no beach there, only a nice pool .... hot tubs? Great job reporting, enjoy!!!

Big Al

On another thread someone just posted today that there were millions of flies! :eek:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2423490

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thanks for the posting! On the cruise director thread, it was indicated that Martyn would be leaving the ship soon. Any word on who will be replacing him?

And, you were able to get the soda only, not the soda plus sticker? If that is still an option, I won't prepay for the uneeded mocktails and wait 'til we board!

Yes we were able to get just the soda only right by the table set up near the International café .

When I have more time and more Internet time I hope I can answer more,but now I can not use all my min. Up. So u til I return from cruise.

Julie

Enjoy your cruise. One of the nights can you see who the band is that is playing in the atrium? The was a great band on board when we were on this year. I believe they were from Barbados and the singer all ways wore a hat. We will be back on in Dec. and would love to see them again.

It sounds like you are describing Rhapsody. They were the band on the Royal, which we disembarked this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

following!

I am on the Dec. 11 sailing and this is my first princess cruise, so I am so excited!

We switched to it from the broken Carnival Liberty....so now we will get a real cruising experience :)

Can't wait to see rmore.

What is alfredo's btw?

Alfredo's is complimentary and has pizza,salads,pasta, and dessert on deck 5 I think.

Julie

Onboard within 1hr of leaving our hotel.

We are lunching in Alfredos.

I'll be following along too. We board November 20th. Might start a new tradition--Thanksgiving at sea.

Alfredo's has been my choice for lunch on the Royal and Regal. Was the dining room open for lunch today too?

Enjoy your cruise.

Sandi

It sure if the main d.r. Was open for embarkation as we went to Alfredo's and it was not listed in the Patter as open,but can't say as I did not go there to check it out.

Julie

Had a great day today in Saint Martin watching planes land and take off. It was very hot out ,It was to be expected .went in the water at maho beach and it was wonderful ,but it's a strong current. We're just getting ready to leave port from Saint Martin and we have 2 Sea days .

Taxis were very organized in Saint Martin we had 14 in the van to Maho beach so it was eight dollars a person.

I have more to say later when I return ,right now don't want to use all my Internet minutes .still need to communicate with family and friends back home.

Wonderful cruise so far.

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

Had a great day today in Saint Martin watching planes land and take off. It was very hot out ,It was to be expected .went in the water at maho beach and it was wonderful ,but it's a strong current. We're just getting ready to leave port from Saint Martin and we have 2 Sea days .

Taxis were very organized in Saint Martin we had 14 in the van to Maho beach so it was eight dollars a person.

I have more to say later when I return ,right now don't want to use all my Internet minutes .still need to communicate with family and friends back home.

Wonderful cruise so far.

Julie

Hi. I hope you can let me know when you return if St Maarten's time and the ships time are the same. Sounds like you are having a fun cruise.

Hi. I hope you can let me know when you return if St Maarten's time and the ships time are the same. Sounds like you are having a fun cruise.

Sorry I have no idea as I did not look at any clocks really. I just kept my watch on ship time which I assume is the same as St. M. Time. I can't confirm for sure though.

Did you see my question on post #53 about Crab Shack and the menu on the St Thomas night?

I was on the Regal for the repo from NY and it appeared that the Crab Shack was offered pretty much every night. I was surprised because in the past it was only held a couple of times.

Maureen

It sure if the main d.r. Was open for embarkation as we went to Alfredo's and it was not listed in the Patter as open,but can't say as I did not go there to check it out.

Julie

Not sure why, but it's never listed in the Patters. I'm fairly positive that it was open on boarding day when I sailed on the repo.

Maureen

Sorry I have no idea as I did not look at any clocks really. I just kept my watch on ship time which I assume is the same as St. M. Time. I can't confirm for sure though.

Ok Thanks. I'm probably confused there was someone on the boards who said they would check and let me know. I'll have to go back and figure out who it was.