Live from Regal November 13, 2016

arizonaperson

Onboard within 1hr of leaving our hotel.

We are lunching in Alfredos.

Formal nights are Mon. The 14th and Fri. The 18th.

Soda only card purchased no problem.

NFL games on must-falcons vs eagles. Cowboys vs steelers and Seahawks vs patriots.

More sometime later.

Bon Voyage!!

Looks like the web cam has not updated since yesterday.

regal_bridge.jpg?1479061820551

Yes I noticed web cam not updated as well. I will be sure to tell the captain.:o

We will be setting our clocks ahead 1hr forward tonight.

I am sure I will have more information later,but time to go explore the ship and go to muster in about an hour or so.(3:15pm)

Julie

Formal nights are Mon. The 14th and Fri. The 18th.

Soda only card purchased no problem.

NFL games on must-falcons vs eagles. Cowboys vs steelers and Seahawks vs patriots.

More sometime later.

You have just answered a lot of the questions most people ask :) :)

GO PATRIOTS!!

Tony

Enjoy your cruise. One of the nights can you see who the band is that is playing in the atrium? The was a great band on board when we were on this year. I believe they were from Barbados and the singer all ways wore a hat. We will be back on in Dec. and would love to see them again.

Thank you so much for posting! I can't wait to hear all you care to share. We will be sailing her for the first time for the Christmas Cruise (Dec 18-29). It's also our first Princess cruise since September 2015(Caribbean Princess). We've been sailing Celebrity. We are really looking forward to the Regal Princess.

Marie

following!

I am on the Dec. 11 sailing and this is my first princess cruise, so I am so excited!

We switched to it from the broken Carnival Liberty....so now we will get a real cruising experience :)

Can't wait to see more.

What is alfredo's btw?

We got off the Regal last Sunday. The four of us, three of whom are Elite, thought that this cruise on the Regal was one of the best overall Princess ship experiences that we have had. Service, staff , food, etc. Hope you cruise is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

I'll be following along too. We board November 20th. Might start a new tradition--Thanksgiving at sea.

Alfredo's has been my choice for lunch on the Royal and Regal. Was the dining room open for lunch today too?

Enjoy your cruise.

Sandi

I would be interested in knowing how many days the MTP has and the cut off for the most traveled get together. Plus, is there a luncheon or a cocktail party?:rolleyes:

I think the most traveled get together is 40 passengers. I think it's up to the Captain if it will be a cocktail party or a luncheon. My friend has over 1,500 days and he's not even close to being the MTP. I once was told it was over 2,500 days and that was a while ago. Someone at CC will know the exact number of days. LuLu or Pam will know. :)

Tony

Following along with baited breath. On the Regal in 3 weeks.

Would love to know who is working in Crooners. Yeah I know that's super annoying. Don't make a special trip. But if you end up there one night I would love some names. :)

Have fun!!

-Andrew