Live from Regal November 13, 2016

arizonaperson

I will be on the Regal 1/8/17..please if possible, let me know what the shows are in the Princess theater..I know Fiere is one , and I think "Bravo" is the other ( what kind of show is Bravo- music, what kind?) ..any magicians, comedians, etc? Also, is there lobster tail night and if so, going to guess the 2nd formal night? Thanks, and have a great cruise!!

Big Al

Good morning from the regal princess. Today is our sea Today is our sea day and cc m and G.

It's nice weather out.

Last night only one welcome show at 9:15pm. We dine at 8pm. We caught the last 20 min. Of the comedian. The show went on to about 10:15pm. What we saw was ok.

Tonight is captains champagne party at 7 PM and sweet soul of music 8 PM and 10 PM . That movies are Alice through the looking glass, Ant-man, Café Society, finding Dory, now you see me too, Sing St., Star Trek beyond, the man who knew infinity, the legend of Tarzan .

the other shows this week are Fierra and bravo a comedian is Eric Lyden.

The house band is xcite.

More later when I have time.

Julie

I would call Alfredo's an Italian restaurants with the Great pizza!! You can go there for lunch or dinner. It's a must try. :) There is no charge

Tony

Right! Along with the pizza, the eggplant parmesan and veal ravioli are also excellent. It is one of the best-kept secrets on both the Royal and Regal. We gave our friends, who happen to be on this voyage, a list of great things and places to try while on the ship and Alfredo's was at the top of the list.

I think the most traveled get together is 40 passengers. I think it's up to the Captain if it will be a cocktail party or a luncheon. My friend has over 1,500 days and he's not even close to being the MTP. I once was told it was over 2,500 days and that was a while ago. Someone at CC will know the exact number of days. LuLu or Pam will know. :)

Tony

We were lucky to be invited to two of them a couple of years ago and we had only 3 digits worth of days and not close to the 4 digits quoted above.

Our first time on the Regal in 4 weeks and on her again in Sept. How is the library? Thanks for your review, oh we always eat in the Lido, how is the buffet?

I assume you mean how is The Library for variety of books? Unfortunately the answer is bad, very, very bad, unless she got new books last week! Honestly in all of my cruises I have not seen a library so poorly stocked. Bring your own reading material.

The buffet on the other hand is exceptional. The variety and quality of foods is mind blowing. We ate every breakfast, every lunch and one dinner here, in addition to in between and afternoon tea time snacks and salads. Just can't say enough about the buffet on this shop.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

On the October 22, 5 day Canada we were told as we boarded that the cabins would not be ready until 1. We boarded at about 11:15 and went straight to the cabin. It was ready and all the stewards carts were out of the hall. Our luggage was outside our door at noon.

It's 340 pm in the Dominican republic we just pulled away from the dock about 3:30 PM we had a great tour without outback adventures through princess .unfortunately because it has been raining a lot in the Dominican republic the past two weeks we were unable to go to the beach, to the river, go to the school because of the roads but we had a wonderful tour . They are giving us $10 back per person as a goodwill gesture . I will post more when time allows we are off to St. Thomas tomorrow. Julie

Wow...still showing Ant Man on MUTS, they were showing it in January.

I sometimes work as a background actor/extra and am in one scene.

It was a nice added surprise for my wife to see me on the MUTS screen.

If you haven't tried the veal ravioli in Alfredo's, please do, it's a cheesy, creamy treat!

Martyn moss.

Thanks for the posting! On the cruise director thread, it was indicated that Martyn would be leaving the ship soon. Any word on who will be replacing him?

And, you were able to get the soda only, not the soda plus sticker? If that is still an option, I won't prepay for the uneeded mocktails and wait 'til we board!

It's 340 pm in the Dominican republic we just pulled away from the dock about 3:30 PM we had a great tour without outback adventures through princess .unfortunately because it has been raining a lot in the Dominican republic the past two weeks we were unable to go to the beach, to the river, go to the school because of the roads but we had a wonderful tour . They are giving us $10 back per person as a goodwill gesture . I will post more when time allows we are off to St. Thomas tomorrow. Julie

I am going to Amber Cove in January..anything you can comment on would be great..I know the weather stunk, but how is the set up? I know there is no beach there, only a nice pool .... hot tubs? Great job reporting, enjoy!!!

Big Al