Cyber Monday $1.00 Deposits

CineGraphic

According to an email I received today from a large agency, deposits for new cruises booked on Cyber Monday, 11/27/16 will only be $1.00.

Dig through your coat pockets, find some loose change, and book a cruise!

It's too bad that I've already booked sailings for 2017 and 2018.

According to an email I received today from a large agency, deposits for new cruises booked on Cyber Monday, 11/27/16 will only be $1.00.

I wonder if this is an agency offer or a cruise line offer. I don't see anything on Princess's website so I think it is related to an agency.

I wonder if this is an agency offer or a cruise line offer. I don't see anything on Princess's website so I think it is related to an agency.

I wondered the same thing, however in this email, the agency lists deals for all of the lines. The $1.00 offer is only listed for Princess.

It wouldn't surprise if Princess didn't put anything about this on their website until Monday.

I guess we'll know for sure on Monday!

Did it say anything else like which cruises and any other details? I don't think I'll be booking one unless the put out summer 2018 Alaska, but am curious if the cruises are higher priced. It seems like whenever I reprice my upcoming cruise during any advertised special, the cruise actually costs more than when I booked at full regular price.

Did it say anything else like which cruises and any other details? I don't think I'll be booking one unless the put out summer 2018 Alaska, but am curious if the cruises are higher priced. It seems like whenever I reprice my upcoming cruise during any advertised special, the cruise actually costs more than when I booked at full regular price.

Here's the entire blurb from the email:

Princess has reduced rates by up to 81% for our customers. Plus, receive a free cabin upgrade, free gratuities and a shipboard credit of up to $385 per cabin on sailings in summer 2017 and beyond. In addition, pay a deposit of just $1 per person when you book only on Monday, November 28. Past guests may see better rates on select departures.

On another thread, they say that Princess is releasing 2018 cruises Dec 1.

I wondered the same thing, however in this email, the agency lists deals for all of the lines. The $1.00 offer is only listed for Princess.

It wouldn't surprise if Princess didn't put anything about this on their website until Monday.

Hope Princess don't fail us on Monday.

11/27/16 is tomorrow,which is a Sunday,not Monday.

Edited by johnmik1

That would be awesome! i plan to book on the ship next weekend, but if I get a great deal monday will do it I don't care about the deposit, you have to pay at some point but I care about the lower prices and perks.

That would be awesome! i plan to book on the ship next weekend, but if I get a great deal monday will do it I don't care about the deposit, you have to pay at some point but I care about the lower prices and perks.

Get the Regal ready for us the following week! I can't wait to sail her!

Hello friends,

Leaving in a week(ish) on the Regal. Decided last minute to purchase the AIBP. Wondering if bottles of Pellegrino or Perrier are included?

Also, I read conflicting reports that beverages at Princess Cays are/are not included. Can anyone clarify?

Thanks!

-Andrew :)

Hey Andrew.....

Yes on the bottled water and yes on PC's.

ANY drink under $10. :)

Hey Andrew.....

Yes on the bottled water and yes on PC's.

ANY drink under $10. :)

Thought I was creating a new thread but posted on this one. I'm a mess. Too much packing to do. Ignore my hot mess self, Keith.

Here's the entire blurb from the email:

Princess has reduced rates by up to 81% for our customers. Plus, receive a free cabin upgrade, free gratuities and a shipboard credit of up to $385 per cabin on sailings in summer 2017 and beyond. In addition, pay a deposit of just $1 per person when you book only on Monday, November 28. Past guests may see better rates on select departures.

I think you will find that the pricing Monday will be the same as on Sunday and Tuesday.

The deal to book Monday is to get a $1 deposit. Of course those with FCCs would use them and not do a $1 deposit.

The "Princess has reduced rates by up to 81% for our customers" means that anybody that books a cruise on Princess with any travel agency can get the same pricing we have available.