Video of kid hanging off the side of Carnival Liberty

BuckeyeCruiseGuy

Idiot.

Trashy behavior.

Let's look on the bright side people.

If this kid survives into adulthood there is a very good chance that someday he will be our Prime Minister or your President!:p

Edited by DirtyDawg

Hopefully CCL is aware of this video, can pull their recordings from any cameras in the area, track down these idiots and ban them for life from ANY cruising. (I am sure other cruiselines would uphold the ban). The ones who were filming/laughing are just as guilty as the dummy who climbed over the rail.

This video should be required viewing for all those parents who think teenagers need no supervision on a ship and let them roam. Was this kid stupid? No, just a typical teenager who does not have all the left brain - right brain connections fully formed.

There are stories out there stating that his dad was the one filming this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On hearsay? not even a self-appointed prosecutor would :)

Video is mor than enough....if underage (and even if not) the morons for parents should feel the wrath as well. Don't need to be a prosecutor to have common sense. The worst part is the idiot if he fell would ruin the cruise for the rest of the ship.... Sometimes stupid is just stupid.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This video should be required viewing for all those parents who think teenagers need no supervision on a ship and let them roam. Was this kid stupid? No, just a typical teenager who does not have all the left brain - right brain connections fully formed.

No, he was not a typical teenager. While it's true that young people do take more risk and occasionally act in an immature manner, this behavior was certainly not typical. The only way kids grow up is to skin their knee a few times while they do it. We are in agreement that the behavior noted here was totally outrageous and unacceptable is not the 'knee skinning' I'm talking about.