Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

Nah, can't see “Acme” as a potential name. That name brings up visions of old cartoons of Wylie Coyote and the road runner! 😉 😁

Please no "Acme".  That's the name of a supermarket in my area.

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

Agreed!

Now we know why “Beyond” was axed as the name of the second ship: the name probably didn’t fit as well as Edge on the funnel. In my opinion, the subsequent names of E-class ships will probable be only 4 letters, or possibly 5.

Hmm, “Icon” would be a great name for the third ship. 😁

I still think that Beyond would have fit just fine - it is one more letter on each end.  And, Icon is a great name for Number 3, but it would have been better for the first one, IMO!  Then again, if you think Icon and Celebrity, it would have been an X.  

2 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Agreed!

Now we know why “Beyond” was axed as the name of the second ship: the name probably didn’t fit as well as Edge on the funnel. In my opinion, the subsequent names of E-class ships will probable be only 4 letters, or possibly 5.

Beyond is now the name of the third ship! 

24 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I found it! Sometimes they get lost in the shuffle.... :classic_smile:

Thanks for responding, but this is not the Roll Call that was posted before.  As you can see, she refers to another one.  It had many people on it. 

3 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Agreed!

Beyond will fit. You are only adding two (2) letters. The sizes of the letters would have to be reduce. 

1 hour ago, hunters109 said:

Thanks for responding, but this is not the Roll Call that was posted before.  As you can see, she refers to another one.  It had many people on it. 

Suggest you post your  inquiry on  the Main Celeb Board..There are also places to click on for assistance from Cruise Critic and volunteers..If I find a link I,ll let you know!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Grand PooBah said:

Am I the only person that thinks it is crazy to copy and repost a huge string of pictures.... just askin.

The new format  of CC makes it more difficult to avoid that....and it also re-prints strings of replies,  Eventually we'll figure it out..

Sorry, never enough Edge sign pictures. :classic_wink:  The thing I just noticed is that the letters seem to be hanging on the edge. Makes it even more interesting. It looks better in some pictures than others - I like the look in the last picture the least. She is a spectacular ship!

535873714_edgeandlights.thumb.jpg.e5f951b30edd20ae06854750c0d2d27e.jpg1919387376_edgelightsign3.thumb.jpg.9b69e61bb9f0abff80517e8d676da675.jpg2022332598_edgesign4.thumb.jpg.24aac21bf7e2759a872a0f8b7a334339.jpg1593028318_edgeylight.thumb.jpg.8fb8fc98f0658915d72aa56e8f99407b.jpg

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1