Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

13 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

She is (finally) officially a Celebrity!  It is indeed a special day for everyone!

Thanks to everyone for posting the great photos!  Can't wait to see a video of the ceremony.

I saw a video and I must say that I teared up. A great moment for the Edge and Celebrity!  I'll try to post....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I didn't recognize her since everyone looks so small. She is lucky to be there! :classic_smile:

Hi Marilyn

I had to enlarge the picture. Her hair colour, husband's glasses and Maarten's height are the collective give away!

Hopefully she will send some pictures from the party later!

Peter 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Esprit said:

Hi Marilyn

I had to enlarge the picture. Her hair colour, husband's glasses and Maarten's height are the collective give away!

Hopefully she will send some pictures from the party later!

Peter 

Okay, I can see her now. Hope you receive some great pictures of a wonderful, well-deserved celebration.

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

Here is a link to the flag-raising part of the ceremony:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpmJvILA6ig/?tagged=celebrityedge

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Bogdan told us he was going to the Edge. Nice to know he is on board and hopefully we'll see him in December.

Edited by C-Dragons

I just received a promotional email from Celebrity. It refers to the first 2-story Eden Villas in the fleet. Did they rename the Edge Villas? Of course the deck plan on the website says Edge Villas.

I have to say adding images is so much easier since the forum upgrade.

screenshot_495.thumb.jpg.13053126642d42d2c8cf62e9267c89f4.jpg

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

Haha! I can see my DD and SIL standing with Maarten (both in grey) near the pool steps on the left side:classic_smile:

I see them Peter. This must be so exciting for them. I hope the crew has a fabulous party! And it will be extra sweet if Valentina posts more photos😊

Cheers, 

Michelle

Thank you Lloyd, VT, Mcampo and all for all the photos and updates on the delivery today. 

The crew look very happy. It’s nice to see LLP with the crew and celebrating the momentum occasion. She seems down to earth and very approachable. That’s how a leader is supposed to be and it’s very refreshing to see.

its been a fun and great ride on this thread. We all have learned a lot during this build process. There are a few more things we haven’t seen yet, but soon we shall all know.

Many thanks to Lloyd for starting this thread and keeping us updated with photos and things, VT for her continuous updates and trying to answer questions, and to all the rest of the CC gang here who have continued to contribute all the time. You/We all make it fun and interesting.

Happy Cruising to you all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Nice pictures, Mary!  I have loved the look of Cafe al Bacio from the first renderings - I think it is going to be one of my favorite places - hope no one else finds it! :classic_wink:

We love CB too....no neon...just plush and comfy!

hope it does not turn into a card room...glad the table are small!