Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Any guesses?

57f90b969641fe1ab0a53f1c411214d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks Lloyd.

If you look closely at the Infinite verandah windows, you can see what looks like two chairs that were depicted near the windows from Edge's reveal.

Thanks Lloyd for the great photos. As some have already mentioned, it has to be due to the upcoming Sea Trials. She can't have her "curtains" on during the trials :). She is looking good.

In this photo you can also see one of the Infinite Varandas in the top right partially opened (slid down).

C-Dragon - Good eye catching the two chairs in the Infinite Veranda.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Good eyes!

You can also see the life boats coming up past the bottom of the lowest row of windows...not sure if those are cabins or other areas....???

The verandas do not seem very wide..I forgot the dimensions across .If those are the chairs it looks a bit tight from the outside views,

We have an Infinite balcony booked for January but glad we booked a Sunset Veranda for Nov 2019. Will be a good comparison, although we will miss out on BLU and other AQ inclusions. Wish AQ had regular balconies in some cabins.

Edited by hcat

Observation, the only cabins with the old outside style balconies on the The Edge will be MC suites cabins. Please look at the photos on thread #2032. They looked like the cabins on the hump on the S - class ships IMHO.

Looks liked the MC will only stop on three (3) decks; the top two (2) decks and the lower deck for boarding for passengers and unloading passengers for excursions IMHO. This will be a must nicer process for passengers.

Look at the first three (3) photos in thread #2032.

Edited by cruise47

Observation, the only cabins with the old outside style balconies on the The Edge will be MC suites cabins. Please look at the photos on thread #2032. They looked like the cabins on the hump on the S - class ships IMHO.

Ha, I thought our Sunset Veranda will have an outside balcony. Guess we'll adjust!

Ha, I thought our Sunset Veranda will have an outside balcony. Guess we'll adjust!

My observation was only from the photos thread mentioned. Thread #2023.

The Sunset Verandas are not in those photos. I am sorry for my confusion statement.

I have not seen The Edge in person. I am just looking at photos; just liked everyone.

Edited by cruise47

Good eyes!

You can also see the life boats coming up past the bottom of the lowest row of windows...not sure if those are cabins or other areas....???

The verandas do not seem very wide..I forgot the dimensions across .If those are the chairs it looks a bit tight from the outside views,

We have an Infinite balcony booked for January but glad we booked a Sunset Veranda for Nov 2019. Will be a good comparison, although we will miss out on BLU and other AQ inclusions. Wish AQ had regular balconies in some cabins.

I looked at the dimensions and for AQ on S Class the balconies are 54 sq ft, M Class 41 sq ft and Edge Class 42 sq ft, so Edge balconies will be closer to M Class size. The nice thing though will be that the bifold doors can be open, giving you more space when using the space as a balcony.

My observation was only from the photos thread mentioned. Thread #2023.

The Sunset Verandas are not in those photos. I am sorry for my confusion statement.

I have not seen The Edge in person. I am just looking at photos; just liked everyone.

I figured you were just talking about the cabins in that picture. :D

Looks liked the MC will only stop on three (3) decks; the top two (2) decks and the lower deck for boarding for passengers and unloading passengers for excursions IMHO. This will be a must nicer process for passengers.

Look at the first three (3) photos in thread #2032.

Don't forget Deck 5 when it becomes an extension of Raw on 5 sometimes. I'm looking forward to trying that out!

I agree that having the Deck 2 MC for tendering looks amazing! :D

Edited by vtcruising

Don't forget Deck 5 when it becomes an extension of Raw on 5 sometimes. I'm looking forward to trying that out!

I agree that having the Deck MC for tendering looks amazing! :D

Thanks you again, for your observation about Deck 5.