what juices are available?

feedmytummy

V8 is available in the buffet area and in the dining room if you ask for it.

Not that I did not know. I have ordered grapefruit and it took a bit longer but they brought it. I haven't tried pineapple and never even considered that they might have V8. Now, if they just had some worchestershire and tobasco to add to it... Oh! I guess I could order a Virgin Mary and get pretty much the same thing. :) (Of course I do realize that their Bloody Mary mix isn't really the same as V8. I get V8 by the case at Costco but don't really drink it as much now that I'm retired. It used to be a fairly regular part of my breakfast during the winter months.

Hmmm... Now that I think of it I don't drink nearly as much diet Mountain Dew as I did when I was working. I used to have one a day and now I rarely have one at all. (I worked in IT. ;)) Retirement certainly changes a number of things. Getting up early in the dark and cold because the alarm went off is one I have definitely "given up" since retirement. :D

To get back on topic many thanks for letting me know that V8 is available in HC.

virgin marys! and now i've read that milkshakes are included? please tell me this is true!!

on a slightly different note... how do people usually handle tipping if they have a drink package? i know gratuity is tacked on to package price and i also know everyone has very differing opinions on whether or not to give more but i guess i just wanna get a general sense of what people do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OJ (as you know not fresh squeezed), grapefruit, prune, cranberry, tomato and probably some I cannot remember.

I've seen pineapple and Apple in addition to those you listed, one cruise they had some carrot, but Mrs G had asked for that the previous day, so maybe they did it special for her.

virgin marys! and now i've read that milkshakes are included? please tell me this is true!! True on the ships that offer milkshakes. The Regal, Royal and Ocean do not.

on a slightly different note... how do people usually handle tipping if they have a drink package? i know gratuity is tacked on to package price and i also know everyone has very differing opinions on whether or not to give more but i guess i just wanna get a general sense of what people do.

If you tip extra (over the 15% automatically added) when you do not have the AIBP, they you would probably want to do so if you have the AIBP.

If you tip extra (over the 15% automatically added) when you do not have the AIBP, they you would probably want to do so if you have the AIBP.

hmmm... i've never gotten a drink package before (but just ordered my 1st for my upcoming cruise - couldn't resist milkshakes, carrot juice - fingers crossed, virgin marys, and a whole array of other choices that i'm sure will make it worth while :D). without a package i might not tip extra since it's added on to each drink, unless i go regularly to a particular bartender, but with the package i feel like i should since i'd end up ordering more drinks than "what's included". anyway, i will try not to stress and just figure it out when i get there.

thanks again, everyone, for your input! if you have any other "must-try" non-alcoholic suggestions, please continue to list!! :)

hmmm... i've never gotten a drink package before (but just ordered my 1st for my upcoming cruise - couldn't resist milkshakes, carrot juice - fingers crossed, virgin marys, and a whole array of other choices that i'm sure will make it worth while :D). without a package i might not tip extra since it's added on to each drink, unless i go regularly to a particular bartender, but with the package i feel like i should since i'd end up ordering more drinks than "what's included". anyway, i will try not to stress and just figure it out when i get there.

The cost of the AIBP includes a 15% tip on the entire value.

When you have the AIBP (either paying for it directly or as part of a booking promotion), Princess is betting you will drink less than the value of the package. And thus if you drink less, you will already be tipping more.