Latest offer now on Azamara UK site - BOGOHO + free internet

excitedofharpenden

Actually this offer looks quite good.

Have messaged you Phil.

But is it only the 2 featured voyages -

Best of Crete and Italy on 12.06.17

Fjords & Iceland on 7.07.17

When I scroll down the page there are other voyages listed!

Confusing!!

Edited by upwarduk

This offer appeared on the site today and I think there may be some errors. Looking at the November ta on Quest it's nearly a £1,000 more for an OV as a single than two sharing and no gty rates involved. I wait to see! Also, I don't want to sound like an ungrateful consumer, BUT offering free internet for this promotion brings into even sharper focus the poor standard LCV offerings. There really is a disparity for the various levels, especially when comparing it to its subsidiary Celebrity. If you book a suite during this period your 235 minutes benefit is worthless too. OK, I've been here before so will quit going on about it.:o

But is it only the 2 featured voyages -

Best of Crete and Italy on 12.06.17

Fjords & Iceland on 7.07.17

When I scroll down the page there are other voyages listed!

Confusing!!

No, the two voyages above are "featured" but the offer seems to apply to the others listed too. Well, I think so anyway.

I take your point about the free internet and the LCV loss of benefits though Phil.

This offer appeared on the site today and I think there may be some errors. Looking at the November ta on Quest it's nearly a £1,000 more for an OV as a single than two sharing and no gty rates involved. I wait to see! Also, I don't want to sound like an ungrateful consumer, BUT offering free internet for this promotion brings into even sharper focus the poor standard LCV offerings. There really is a disparity for the various levels, especially when comparing it to its subsidiary Celebrity. If you book a suite during this period your 235 minutes benefit is worthless too. OK, I've been here before so will quit going on about it.:o

Not worthless for the second device being used simultaneously by the second person in stateroom.

My husband and I are on the Quest 3rd October 2017 leaving from Venice then on the second leg on the 14th.My daughter who is joining us on the second leg has had this promotion applied. Not available on a back to back which seems unfair.

There are quite a few cruises going out as far as April 2018. Our TA just had the sale applied to a booking for the Quest TA from Miami to Lisbon in April 2018.

I was amazed to see that the sale price for our Club Continent N1 cabin was the same as when we booked onboard in September. Our invoice is almost exactly the same as before with our booking onboard OBC, early booking land excursion OBC (which I hope by then we can use before sailing :cool:) and B2B OBC. The only difference is that the total paid is now $2,250 less.

Merry Christmas from Azamara! :D

My husband and I are on the Quest 3rd October 2017 leaving from Venice then on the second leg on the 14th.My daughter who is joining us on the second leg has had this promotion applied. Not available on a back to back which seems unfair.

I got it applied to a B2B.

As a U.K. cruiser I do find it a little annoying that we cannot go back to get new promotions applied to our existing booking, except by losing our £250 deposit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

For a long time our more protective consumers laws have been sited as the reason for the non refundable deposits, however all holiday companies including cruise companies have been told by the Competition and Markets Authority that profiteering from this is in contravention of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. It will be interesting to see what effect this actually will have.

It's also annoying that North American customers get not only a greater selection of 2017 cruises in the BOGOHO offer but also some in 2018. The Australian market also gets a greater selection of 2017/18 cruises so why don't we?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bit disappointed that cruise I was interested in on July 29th does not appear on UK deal but shows on the US site. Perhaps things will change depending on level of bookings.

Pam,

Would love you and Mike to join us on the July 29 cruise. It is a stunning itinerary.

As this cruise is offered on the US site I would be tempted to send an email to Richard Twynam to see if he can assist. Have found him very helpful.

H

Re my post above on the solo traveller pricing, I emailed Richard Twynam at the UK office and he has come back to say the BOGOHO pricing has not been loaded on the single rate hence the disparity. He says he will get the back office to sort it so hopefully it will be correct shortly. Another example of how useful Richard is in sorting issues.

Thanks, I have had great help from Richard in the past. However I have just gone online on the Azamara website to check. The cruise is certainly not listed under the 'available' cruise list. However when going on to the booking area, it would appear that this cruise is in fact now part of the offer.

Another fine example of the erratic nature of the website, since when I priced it online last week, the offer did not show.

Flights are fairly expensive, I guess due to it being high season. However I will work on DH who still feels its expensive. I have asked my TA for a quote so we shall see ! Other option is to wait and see if there are any last minute offers.

There have been deals with certain TAs in U.K. recently which included air fare for some European cruises in summer 2017.

Azamara's prices--what Rumpymuffin asked about--do not include air, unlike, for example, Regent. What a TA packages in a bundle is a different matter altogether. Certain Azamara promotions have offered an allowance against ChoiceAir airfares.