Omg...a disaster on the equinox [emoji25]

ghstudio

Our cruise average age is probably around 70...and as you get older, you have different dietary wants and needs. I am sad to report that the equinox has run out of prunes! You can't even get a prune danish. I fear our next two days at sea will have long complaint lines at guest services, based on comments overheard at breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our cruise average age is probably around 70...and as you get older, you have different dietary wants and needs. I am sad to report that the equinox has run out of prunes! You can't even get a prune danish. I fear our next two days at sea will have long complaint lines at guest services, based on comments overheard at breakfast.

A disaster of the highest magnitude! Celebrity ought to send an emergency supply via helicopter to the ship. Let's see how quickly they can remove the fencing that surrounds the helipad. Or, what did you say was the compensation offer?

A disaster of the highest magnitude! Celebrity ought to send an emergency supply via helicopter to the ship. Let's see how quickly they can remove the fencing that surrounds the helipad. Or, what did you say was the compensation offer?

Sadly, I think some really expect that......

OMG, this reminded me of my second cruise in 1985: I was in the gift shop, this little old lady in a wheel chair comes in screaming, 'I'm clogged up, do you have something for me?' Being a smart alecky teen, I say, 'they have LOTS of prune juice in the buffet'! I was joking but she says, 'Thank you sweetheart, you're a life-saver'! She rolled away full speed ahead to the buffet!

Don't knock it until you have tried it; my grandmother always had it in her fridge! She said just thinking about it made her want to gooooooooo!

I just called Celebrity and they are going to put prunes in everything at Cafe Bacio for all the TA's....:eek: i can't wait until April on the Reflection!

Edited by Lastdance

OMG, this reminded me of my second cruise in 1985: I was in the gift shop, this little old lady in a wheel chair comes in screaming, 'I'm clogged up, do you have something for me?' Being a smart alecky teen, I say, 'they have LOTS of prune juice in the buffet'! I was joking but she says, 'Thank you sweetheart, you're a life-saver'! She rolled away full speed ahead to the buffet!

Thanks for the laugh!