Omg...a disaster on the equinox [emoji25]

ghstudio

Oh, Good Grief! Some friends of ours will be on Equinox in a couple of days for their Christmas/New Year's cruise.

Maybe I should tell them it's going to be a BYOP (bring your own prunes) cruise. :rolleyes:

I sure do hope you are not talking about me. I don't do prunes. Now waffles? That it a different thing altogether. :D

Edited by Texed

I sure do hope you are not talking about me. I don't do prunes. Now waffles? That it a different thing altogether. :D

Is it true that prunes in the waffles are like sunshine on a cloudy day?:eek:

Miss how patient you were when your wife and I did a LITTLE shopping; she trained you so well!

Our cruise average age is probably around 70...and as you get older, you have different dietary wants and needs. I am sad to report that the equinox has run out of prunes! You can't even get a prune danish. I fear our next two days at sea will have long complaint lines at guest services, based on comments overheard at breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I find the the tomato-based Bloody Mary mix goes well with Tequila. The fake orange juice is good enough to disguise the taste of the fake champagne given as a Concierge Class perk. I've never found anything that mixes well with Prune Juice and I would think that a complementary Bloody Mary/Maria or Mimosa would serve to quell any rebellion. Just a thought...

Our cruise average age is probably around 70...and as you get older, you have different dietary wants and needs. I am sad to report that the equinox has run out of prunes! You can't even get a prune danish. I fear our next two days at sea will have long complaint lines at guest services, based on comments overheard at breakfast.

What! No prunes - Just the thought of it makes me want to S*#t my pants!

Obviously a money saving tactic. Don't serve prunes and lower food costs. Also save on maintenance because of less equipment wear and tear processing the byproduct.

Ha. OMG My mind went there too. We're sick! :eek: It must be a conspiracy from the highest Queen Lisa. Good thing I'm still under age 70.

I find the the tomato-based Bloody Mary mix goes well with Tequila. The fake orange juice is good enough to disguise the taste of the fake champagne given as a Concierge Class perk. I've never found anything that mixes well with Prune Juice and I would think that a complementary Bloody Mary/Maria or Mimosa would serve to quell any rebellion. Just a thought...

Mix vodka with prune juice...we call it a Vodka Flush !! :D

ASk for a full refund and 5 free cruise for such a disaster and back up.

For those who are familiar... no explanation is needed. :D ;)

For those who are NOT familiar... no explanation is possible. :eek: :rolleyes:

THIS could be the beginning of a new movement to bring needed relief to the afflicted.

Edited by teecee60

She rolled away full speed ahead to the buffet!

I'd like to see mobility scooter races on the track as an organized event. Ideally put the staff on them! We saw a hostess scooting so fast fetching one for a patron that her ponytail was horizontal. Definitely one of the three best moments of the entire cruise.

You should patent this...It just might work...;)