Spa Treatment costs, Do they drop on longer cruises?

Ox Fan Cruiser

We will be on a TA in April. Do the charges for Spa treatments drop or are there usually "Daily Special" later on in the second half of a long cruise? If so are they announced? Published in the daily program? Do you have to ask at the spa desk or call them?

I don't want to "sound" cheap... but in all honesty, I am cheap.;)

I went to a demonstration/ lecture and the price was excellent- head to toe with hot oil and hot rocks! I believe the price was around 129.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I LOVE the hot stone massage. Can I assume that the "demonstration / Lecture" will be in the daily?

We had five sea days on Solstice last May sailing from Hawaii to Vancouver. On one of those days, several of the massage therapists were offering chair massages as a sample treatment. We were then offered 30% off a regular massage. It was wonderful...and there was no pushy upselling of additional treatments or products.

It was great!

Also ask about their multiple treatments discount. If you book 3 or more treatments (per person) then you get a discount, 10% off the first, 20% off the second, 30% off the third, 40% off the fourth and 5th is free. They were advertising this in the spa during our 2015 cruise but we didn't take advantage. They were not advertising it on our cruise earlier this year but we asked about it anyway and they said it was still available so we booked 3 treatments each. It was a 14 day cruise with 5 sea days so we had plenty of time. They will work with you to make sure your most expensive treatment gets the highest discount.

We had five sea days on Solstice last May sailing from Hawaii to Vancouver. On one of those days, several of the massage therapists were offering chair massages as a sample treatment. We were then offered 30% off a regular massage. It was wonderful...and there was no pushy upselling of additional treatments or products.

It was great!

The free quick chair massage was what lead me to my first massage.. I doubt the lady weighed more than 90 lbs... yet she had the strongest hands I ever felt. Those small but strong hands squeezed between my ribs and ripped every piece of meat off the bone... It hurt so good. I loved it. (Girls, you won't understand this, but us guys know what I'm talking about)... :)

DH used some OBC to get a massage. When the session was over, the girl told him that if he wanted another massage later in the week that the price would be reduced. He did go back later. The combined cost of the treatments turned out to be quite reasonable.