Breakfast room service card?

Cruiserkenn

I read on another thread that the door card for ordering room service breakfast is no longer available, or that it is hard to get. I hope this is not so.

I did not want to highjack that thread, so I am asking this question here: true or not?

I had the room service breakfast door card in October, on the Sun Princess. I also had it last March, on the Ruby.

Can recent cruisers confirm, or not?

Thanks in advance.

I read on another thread that the door card for ordering room service breakfast is no longer available' date=' or that it is hard to get. I hope this is not so.

I did not want to highjack that thread, so I am asking this question here: true or not?

I had the room service breakfast door card in October, on the Sun Princess. I also had it last March, on the Ruby.

Can recent cruisers confirm, or not?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

October cruise on CB had them.

We never got any and I think it may have been my thread you mentioned, we don't do room service breakfast but they were pushing you to order breakfast via the intranet, this was mention numerous times on the wake show and flyers left on tables in the Explorers lounge

I read on another thread that the door card for ordering room service breakfast is no longer available' date=' or that it is hard to get. I hope this is not so.

[/quote']

Had it too in October on the Regal.

We never got any and I think it may have been my thread you mentioned, we don't do room service breakfast but they were pushing you to order breakfast via the intranet, this was mention numerous times on the wake show and flyers left on tables in the Explorers lounge

That's a new one. I'd use the intranet to order breakfast, much easier than hanging the card on the door.

So far the only thing Princess @ Sea is good for is to check my folio and go on the internet with my free minutes;).

The organization of the Patter is not so good.

So something useful would be nice.

That's a new one. I'd use the intranet to order breakfast, much easier than hanging the card on the door.

So far the only thing Princess @ Sea is good for is to check my folio and go on the internet with my free minutes;).

The organization of the Patter is not so good.

So something useful would be nice.

There are many that don't want to or can't deal with Princess@Sea, it makes no sense to force some to use it when others cannot. They still need to have an alternative. I will not use it.