Crown & Anchor Membership

waterlegs

I'm quite sure that it is only after your first cruise. I have cruised a total of 4 whole nights with RCI and have an upcoming 7 night Anthem cruise booked. I was invited to join after we returned from our last cruise. However, I have already received the C&A numbers for our kids on our upcoming cruise paperwork even though they have never sailed yet with RCCL.

So I have all the the privileges;) that come with being a full fledged Gold Member for our next sailing :D

dp

Edited by dpostman

I think the only advantage would be if an existing C&A member is cruising with a Husband / Wife who has not cruised before. Sign up the SO before boarding and they get the same status as their partner.

• 1 month later...

Hi. The last time we sailed RCI, the kids were not 18 yet. They had our C&A status on their cards, but I don't think they ever had C&A numbers. We just booked an RCI cruise and they are now well over 18.

What do we need to do so that they get credit for their prior sailings on our upcoming cruise?

hi. The last time we sailed rci, the kids were not 18 yet. They had our c&a status on their cards, but i don't think they ever had c&a numbers. We just booked an rci cruise and they are now well over 18.

What do we need to do so that they get credit for their prior sailings on our upcoming cruise?

800-526-9723

• 3 months later...

I'm not happy at all with the Crown Anchor Society of Royal Caribbean. I explain why:

Royal Caribbean it's our preferred cruise company because we love fantastic cruises.That is the reason why we always choose Royal Caribbean for our holidays.

However, we apologice about the Crown Anchor Society, specially about client service attention by mail.

This year, we are going to do 2 cruises because we are celebrating our wedding anniversary, and we booked 2 Royal Caribbean Cruises. When we will return back from the first cruise we will do, normally, we upgrade points in the Crown Anchor Society, because, at the moment we are misisng only 2 points to achieve the new cathegory. So, I was really happy to benefy my new cathegory in our second cruise, one week after.

But, the Crown Anchor Society told me that it would be impossible to add new points and in the second cruise we will be at the same level.

I'm not happy at all about this, because we need only 2 points to achieve the next level, and with our first cruise, this summer we will achieve this new cathegory, but, Crown Anchor Society don't want we benenefit about the cathegory that should corresponds to us after doing our first cruise, and they told us that in our second cruise, it's not possible to update new points because they need 14 days to do that.

The problem it's that, they answer always to us with automatic e.mails and furthermore, they don't solve our problem. In fact we are accustomed to Royal Caribbean, we have done a lot of cuises with them and they don't take care about their clients.

I told them that I don't want any compensation, only my points wich corresponds to us but they don't do anything, they send to us automatic emails and they do not give us any compensation. This is te way Royal Caribbean treat their best clients?

So, we are really disapointed with Crown Anchor Society

Sorry about my English, I'm not English

I'm not happy at all with the Crown Anchor Society of Royal Caribbean. I explain why:

Royal Caribbean it's our preferred cruise company because we love fantastic cruises.That is the reason why we always choose Royal Caribbean for our holidays.

However, we apologice about the Crown Anchor Society, specially about client service attention by mail.

This year, we are going to do 2 cruises because we are celebrating our wedding anniversary, and we booked 2 Royal Caribbean Cruises. When we will return back from the first cruise we will do, normally, we upgrade points in the Crown Anchor Society, because, at the moment we are misisng only 2 points to achieve the new cathegory. So, I was really happy to benefy my new cathegory in our second cruise, one week after.

But, the Crown Anchor Society told me that it would be impossible to add new points and in the second cruise we will be at the same level.

I'm not happy at all about this, because we need only 2 points to achieve the next level, and with our first cruise, this summer we will achieve this new cathegory, but, Crown Anchor Society don't want we benenefit about the cathegory that should corresponds to us after doing our first cruise, and they told us that in our second cruise, it's not possible to update new points because they need 14 days to do that.

The problem it's that, they answer always to us with automatic e.mails and furthermore, they don't solve our problem. In fact we are accustomed to Royal Caribbean, we have done a lot of cuises with them and they don't take care about their clients.

I told them that I don't want any compensation, only my points wich corresponds to us but they don't do anything, they send to us automatic emails and they do not give us any compensation. This is te way Royal Caribbean treat their best clients?

So, we are really disapointed with Crown Anchor Society

Sorry about my English, I'm not English

When you get onboard the second cruise, go and talk to the Loyalty Ambassador. Bring your Seapass from the first cruise. She/he can put a sticker on your Seapass with your new C&A level. Nothing can be done ahead of time as points are added at the end of your cruise and usually takes 5-7 days for the computer to update.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Go see the Loyalty Ambassador early on the second cruise and show them your SeaPass card from the first cruise. They should be able to extend to you the perks of your new level.

Nothing can be done ahead of time as points are added at the end of your cruise and usually takes 5-7 days for the computer to update.

True but also hard to understand. It seems as though the technology is about 20 years out of date. Is there any any reason why C&A point balances should not update in "real time". When I reserve a cruise, the reservation show up on line immediately. Why shouldn't the C&A balance update the moment I get off the cruise?

True but also hard to understand. It seems as though the technology is about 20 years out of date. Is there any any reason why C&A point balances should not update in "real time". When I reserve a cruise, the reservation show up on line immediately. Why shouldn't the C&A balance update the moment I get off the cruise?

Interesting point mine is normally added 7-8 days after cruise.

Because they choose not to do that. What difference does it make, it is what it is, you can't change it.

Here's the number for the Crown and Anchor Society. 1-800-526-9723. Ask them why.

Why shouldn't the C&A balance update the moment I get off the cruise?

Because unlike your reservation which resides on a shore side IT system, info from the ship has to be sent to that system after the cruise to confirm what actually happened. That takes time. Then, probably other things have to be confirmed before the points get posted. Even the airline points don't post when you walk off the plane.

Because they choose not to do that. What difference does it make, it is what it is, you can't change it.

What would happen if you were on a b2b and you made the next level after your first week lets say to Diamond would you be given Diamond status for your second sector?.

What would happen if you were on a b2b and you made the next level after your first week lets say to Diamond would you be given Diamond status for your second sector?.

You would most likely be given Diamond status, but you would have to see the Loyalty Ambassador to make it happen.

Yes if you visit the loyalty ambassador as soon as you board the second leg. Actually, wouldn't hurt to visit the LA on the first leg who could message the LA on the second leg on your behalf.

Yes if you visit the loyalty ambassador as soon as you board the second leg. Actually, wouldn't hurt to visit the LA on the first leg who could message the LA on the second leg on your behalf.

If you are doing a B2B, chances are pretty strong that the LA would be the same person on both legs. ;p

I normally speak with the Loyalty Ambassador during the first week. That way she can assure your cards are printed correctly for the 2nd cruise. We have never had any issues and have always had our cards correct when we get them on turn around day.

I normally speak with the Loyalty Ambassador during the first week. That way she can assure your cards are printed correctly for the 2nd cruise. We have never had any issues and have always had our cards correct when we get them on turn around day.

Great information which i was unsure of.

We had our first Diamond+ cruise last week but i remember last year when we hit 140 points we didn't get a gift and i spoke to loyalty advisor on board who said they would check then later we got our crystal blocks.

When we turned emerald on a b2b we just spoke with the loyalty ambassador the second week. He just applied an emerald sticker over the platinum on the sea pass. Easy peasy no stress.

To the op, just go see the loyalty ambassador on your first cruise if doing a b2b. They will make sure you have the benefits for the second cruise. No need to wait for a week to have your points posted.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Go see the Loyalty Ambassador early on the second cruise and show them your SeaPass card from the first cruise. They should be able to extend to you the perks of your new level.

Thanks Bob! We are in this same "boat" as this poster. We are B2B on Jewel next month and will (finally) go to ... Platinum I think. It's not much but hey, will be nice to finally move out of "Gold".

When we turned emerald on a b2b we just spoke with the loyalty ambassador the second week. He just applied an emerald sticker over the platinum on the sea pass. Easy peasy no stress.

The real question is did you get the additional Emerald benefits? A sticker is kind of meaningless if you didn't get the benefits.