Pia 913

riclop

What happened to her??? She has not done a review or a post in quite some time.
Pia's alive, well and cruising. :) For health reasons (not hers), she an Mike have been cruising close to home, usually on non-Princess lines. Edited by Pam in CA

Hi all, and thank you for being aware of my absence. I appreciate the concern and the friendship. Those who have my email have been in touch, but I suppose there are one or two of you out there who don't have it. ;)

Anyhow, we are alive, but not always well. I'm OK, but life with Mike is challenging. Inasmuch as we are restricted to local cruising, I decided to change venues and give the other lines a treat. I do post to my various roll calls, but pretty much just play on Floataway. Keeps the brain running in lieu of on board trivia.

Again, thank you my friends. Arrivederci. :)

Hi all, and thank you for being aware of my absence. I appreciate the concern and the friendship. Those who have my email have been in touch, but I suppose there are one or two of you out there who don't have it. ;)

Anyhow, we are alive, but not always well. I'm OK, but life with Mike is challenging. Inasmuch as we are restricted to local cruising, I decided to change venues and give the other lines a treat. I do post to my various roll calls, but pretty much just play on Floataway. Keeps the brain running in lieu of on board trivia.

Hey stranger....ears burnin.

Pia, so glad to hear you're doing well and able to cruise, albeit with some limitations. Wishing you and your DH a healthy 2017. Your fun filled trip reports were instrumental in my venturing to some exotic destinations. Thank you for that.

Pia, so glad to hear you're doing well and able to cruise, albeit with some limitations. Wishing you and your DH a healthy 2017. Your fun filled trip reports were instrumental in my venturing to some exotic destinations. Thank you for that.

Happy to hear someone got something out of it. :) It actually was fun doing it.

Pia I don't know you but I have enjoyed your posts, What ever challenges you face, wishing you and Mike good health in this new year! :)

Cugina...in between our emails I occasionally sneak a peak at your posts for any updates. May both of you continue to enjoy as many cruises as possible sailing from close to home. :)

We miss sailing with both of you...Arrivederci! :D

Edited by Astro Flyer

So nice to see your written words again Pia.

I am in UK still keeping eye on my sister in a nursing home but returning home in February.Hope to see you again in the future on a cruise.Give Mike a hug from me too....and take care.....Heather

Pia what are you fixin for dinner tonight? Chicken breast and steamed broccoli? Happy New Year. :)

Joe

Or maybe spaghetti and meatballs? Surely they can't be as good on other lines as they are on Princess?

My favorite memory of you and Mike is from one time when you two were in the top three for the Captain's Circle "Most Traveled' luncheon. As usual, John and I had just made the cutoff and you requested to be seated with us. Instead of moving you and Mike down to our lowly table, we got moved up to sit with you and the Captain! It will probably be a long time before we make it to the top table on our own!

Hope we can cruise with you again someday!

Love,

Carolyn

Frank: email once in a while

Joe: Sometimes veggie burger substituted for chicken ;)

Heather: Good health to you and of course your sister too.

Carolyn: Memories? How about the scenario in the little boat during our Amazon trip? :eek:

Carolyn: Memories? How about the scenario in the little boat during our Amazon trip? :eek:
You mean when everyone was trying to help Mike unzip the legs of his convertible pants? I have some photos but CruiseCritic would likely censor them!

Wow, that was a great cruise!

You mean when everyone was trying to help Mike unzip the legs of his convertible pants? I have some photos but CruiseCritic would likely censor them!

Wow, that was a great cruise!

LOL. And now the whole world knows about it. However, without the verbiage that went along with it, the photos wouldn't tell all. :D

Thought we couldn't ask about specific individuals on cruise critic. I guess not.

Posters are not to mention or ask for specific TA references. I don't believe there is anything wrong with folks asking after friends and acquaintances. Heck, it's one of the more pleasant things about CC - that people can re-connect. If the moderators killed all those conversations, they'd be a bunch of Scrooges.