AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 6/10/2021 at 10:33 AM, Nvr2old2cruise said:

I have noticed that we are no longer receiving different codes. Has anyone received a code other than what has already been posted?

The only time I noticed anyone getting a different code was from people who are using the Allstate mobile app. It'd give a code now & again, but I haven't seen that for a little while.

They seem to have made a few tweaks. Codes don't last very long. Twice now within the last month I haven't checked for new codes right away and a few expired on me. "Cookin2021" has already expired and it's only been 17 days since it was posted here. The last couple I missed by less than 3 weeks, so it seems like they're only lasting 2 weeks. They used to last a long time. New users used to be able to go back through this thread and get a ton of points from very old codes, but who knows, maybe they killed those too.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:06 AM, Wanna_Cruize said:

New promo code received - 1500 points

WELCOMELOCAL

This WELCOMELOCAL code did not work for me.  But the code looked familiar, so I checked a word document where I save older codes.   And there it was, so I must have used that code earlier.  Still, it is interesting, as more recent codes seem to be expiring very quickly.  Was WELCOMELOCAL recently reintroduced by Allstate  . . . .  but only for folks who hadn’t used it before?  Who knows.

10 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

This WELCOMELOCAL code did not work for me.  But the code looked familiar, so I checked a word document where I save older codes.   And there it was, so I must have used that code earlier.  Still, it is interesting, as more recent codes seem to be expiring very quickly.  Was WELCOMELOCAL recently reintroduced by Allstate  . . . .  but only for folks who hadn’t used it before?  Who knows.

I am a new user, so maybe that's why I got it but it didn't work for you.