AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I buy 100s individually. Sounds funny. But the couple extra bucks in shipping is worth not having to sit around waiting to sign for them

I wish they'd get some more $500 cards. I've been checking every day and all they have are the $100 ones. Also would prefer e-cards. When I buy 2-$500 GCs, they sent it UPS - signature required - which means one of us has to be home for the delivery.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Enter these under promo codes in the app and get the points added to your account. The points is what you use to get the discounts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AH! Thanks!!! I just got a $500 GC on Friday last week. I couldn't ever find the e-cards, unfortunately but I am having it mailed to my work so someone can sign for it.

I bought 5 100 cards and they came by ups needing a signature! There is also a 500 there now it is an e card and the 100 cards are there they take about 10 days to come to your house!

No $500 ecard available for me. They must control them geographically. 500 shows with search for Carnival, but only mail option.

Just a tip....you can create an account with UPS/FEDEX/USPS (I forgot who delivered these last time I ordered), and then you can actually electronically request/sign that the package is left without your physical signature.

I just purchased a $500 ecard. How soon do you get the link for the card?

It specifically said "ecard" in the description, but does not mention it in my order or email.

Well, the app said "ecard" but it appears I am getting a physical card. The only reason I bought the $500 right now was so I could get the ecard. Bummer, but I still saved $50.

Well, the app said "ecard" but it appears I am getting a physical card. The only reason I bought the $500 right now was so I could get the ecard. Bummer, but I still saved $50.
Before you clicked on the submit button, it would have stated the dollar amount being billed to your credit card. If it was 450.00, then you know it's an ecard. If it has the additional small shipping charge, then you know it's a physical card.

I seriously haven't seen ecards in months on allstate. I can't even remember the last time. I don't mind the physical cards so long as I'm not in a rush.

The only reason I prefer the $500 ecards over physical card, is someone has to be home to sign for UPS delivery.

The only reason I prefer the $500 ecards over physical card, is someone has to be home to sign for UPS delivery.

The one time I had a physical card delivered and I wasn’t home, UPS delivered it to the nearest UPS store for me to pick it up at. Worked out pretty good because that store was on my way home from work.

I seriously haven't seen ecards in months on allstate. I can't even remember the last time. I don't mind the physical cards so long as I'm not in a rush.

Same here. I’ve been buying ecards on AARP lately. Wish they’d be on all-state when I need them because I have about 85,000 all-state points and only 16,000 AARP.