AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

It's been a while since I've logged in to Allstate Rewards. I went to purchase a Carnival gift card and it is not available--it doesn't even show up. Does anyone know if they might be out or if this is a short-term issue? I last bought Carnival gift cards on their site probably back in March. This is the first time I haven't seen them listed.

$100 haven’t been available for at least 10 days! I emailed them and they said it is their most popular card to keep checking daily!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's been a while since I've logged in to Allstate Rewards. I went to purchase a Carnival gift card and it is not available--it doesn't even show up. Does anyone know if they might be out or if this is a short-term issue? I last bought Carnival gift cards on their site probably back in March. This is the first time I haven't seen them listed.
Search carnival in the search box and the $500 card should pop up. For some reason that seems to be the only way to find it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Search carnival in the search box and the $500 card should pop up. For some reason that seems to be the only way to find it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Thank you! When I search Carnival, it doesn't display any search results. Funny thing is, the Carnival logo still appears on their banner ad of the different gift cards available. $500 is above my price range right now but I'll keep checking on the $100.

100 and 500 are both there today! Does anyone remember the limit in a few day period? Thanks

I've had the app for a week and a half and have never seen the $100 GC :( Just $500. Which, I mean, is fine because a discount is a discount and I'll take it.

However, I'm having an issue where the app has only logged about 5 trips in the week and a half I've had it. I commute to work M-F, go to the gym twice a week, and have travelled 15 miles one way to go to the mall. There should be at least 30 trips right there. I've tried all the typical troubleshooting tips, anyone else have this issue? I want my safe driving points, dang it!

I've had the app for a week and a half and have never seen the $100 GC :( Just $500. Which, I mean, is fine because a discount is a discount and I'll take it.

However, I'm having an issue where the app has only logged about 5 trips in the week and a half I've had it. I commute to work M-F, go to the gym twice a week, and have travelled 15 miles one way to go to the mall. There should be at least 30 trips right there. I've tried all the typical troubleshooting tips, anyone else have this issue? I want my safe driving points, dang it!

I would call a drivewise person or your agent! I have over 250,000 points we have 3 cars! I just bought a 500 and it came by UPS!!! No I haven’t see the 100 in awhile I even sent them an email about they said that they are their most popular cards and to check daily as they go fast!! Hope this helps!

I signed up for this many months ago, but then forgot about it. Could someone please provide a link for me so that I could check to see if any of my trips have been recorded and if I have any points available. I remember seeing it on my phone for awhile, but then I got a new phone and didn't download again. TIA

I signed up for this many months ago, but then forgot about it. Could someone please provide a link for me so that I could check to see if any of my trips have been recorded and if I have any points available. I remember seeing it on my phone for awhile, but then I got a new phone and didn't download again. TIA
If you want to log in from a web browser, use this link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I don't think you can check your recorded trips from there, but you can check your points and buy the cards. Allstate integrated the Drivewise program into their Allstate app a while back instead of Drivewise having its own like it used to. I don't know what type of phone you have, so can't post a link, but just search your respective app store for the Allstate app.

If you want to log in from a web browser, use this link: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I don't think you can check your recorded trips from there, but you can check your points and buy the cards. Allstate integrated the Drivewise program into their Allstate app a while back instead of Drivewise having its own like it used to. I don't know what type of phone you have, so can't post a link, but just search your respective app store for the Allstate app.

Thank you for the info.

I wish they'd get some more $500 cards. I've been checking every day and all they have are the $100 ones. Also would prefer e-cards. When I buy 2-$500 GCs, they sent it UPS - signature required - which means one of us has to be home for the delivery.